Reunion

Y/N saw the air temple and he smiled. Y/N saw Naga and Pabu playing together as Naga looks up and sees Y/N and she got up with excitement. Pepper lands as Y/N jumped down and Naga tackled him and she licks his face.

Y/N: *chuckles* I missed you too, Naga. (Naga gets off of Y/N and he stands up)

Meelo: Mom! Dad! We're back! And we got Y/N!

Bumi: Well, aren't you a sight a for sore eyes. Bum-ju and I sure missed you. (hugs Y/N)

Y/N: It's nice to see you again, Bumi. You too, Bum-ju. (looks at Bumi's transformation) Did you get... fit?

Bumi: *laughs* Yep. I'm more in shape than ever!

Tenzin: Well done, kids. I'm proud of you all for finding Y/N.

Meelo: Proud enough to get me my tats?

Tenzin: No.

Tenzin walks up to Y/N. Y/N bows but Tenzin just hugs him.

Tenzin: Welcome home.

Y/N: It's great to be back.

Tenzin: Now, I hate to get right down to business, but I want to hear what happened in Zaofu. (they all looked away)

Bumi: Way to ruin the moment.

Opal: Kuvira's whole army was there. She captured mom, dad, and my brothers.

Korra: Y/N, beated her fair and square but she didn't play by the rules.

Y/N: I should've just chi-blocked her.

Tenzin: No need to think about that right now. It's up to all of us to find a way to deal with her.  We're just glad to have you back.

Bumi: Where's Bolin? He's not still on Kuvira's side, is he?

Opal: I can't believe he would stay with her after what she did to my family.

Y/N: Actually, he's not.

Opal: What do you mean?

Y/N: Back when I was still fighting Kuvira, I heard an explosion in the distance. Bolin and Varrick are fine but they're no longer with Kuvira.

Opal: How do you know that?

Y/N: My sense of smell and great hearing.

Pema: Y/N, there's also someone else that's been wanting to see you.

Y/N: Right...

Korra: Come on, let's go.

Y/N and Korra walk inside as he followed Korra to Asami's room. Korra knocks on Asami's door.

Asami: Come in. (Korra walks in but Y/N stayed outside) Oh, you're back.

Korra: Yep. I also brought a gift.

Asami: What is it?

Korra: You can come in now. (Y/N walks in while rubbing the back of his head)

Y/N: H-Hey, Asami.

Asami: Y/N...? (walks up to Y/N and slaps him)