Asami & Korra

They arrive back at Republic City. They get off the ship as Lin walks up to them and she noticed they were all very gloomy.

Lin: Welcome home, Avatar. Thanks for starting a war.

Korra: I didn't start a war. Well... I did but it's more complicated than you're making it seem.

Lin: Mako, I want you back on the beat. There's going to be a Southern Water Tribe peace march tonight. I need you there to make sure things don't get out of hand.

Mako: I'm all yours.

Korra: I'll go too. The people of the South need to see that the Avatar is on their side and the fight against the Northern invaders.

Lin: Great, that should calm 'em down. (walks away)

Mako: Maybe you should sit this out.

Korra: What?

Mako: I just think having you there blankly supporting one side will only make things worse. You could at least try to seem neutral.

Korra: I'm not neutral. The North invaded my home. The only reason I'm here to get the Republic send troops to help us out.

Varrick: Zhu Li has already scheduled a meeting with President Raiko tomorrow. We'll get 'em on board.

Mako: Whatever. I gotta go to work.

Asami: I better go check on my factory. Wanna come Y/N?

Y/N: Sure.

Korra: I'm gonna find out about this peace march.

Varrick: And I am dying for a pedicure.

Asami and Y/N go together to the factory but Asami was even more worried about Y/N after finding out his secret.

Asami: Is your arm okay?

Y/N: Yeah.

Asami: How long has this been happening?

Y/N doesn't answer. Asami grabs his face and faces it towards her.

Asami: How long?

Y/N: *sighs* A year now.

Asami: A year?

Y/N: Yeah.

Asami: Y/N, you can't keep hiding things from us.

Y/N: I know...

Asami: No, you don't. That's why you keep doing it.

Y/N was getting a little frustrated since he was getting lectured by Asami.

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

Asami: Just please trust us. We've all been together for a year now.

Y/N: I know.

Asami: Come on. We should hurry on to the factory.

Y/N: Yeah.

Asami grabs his hand and they walk to the factory together. Y/N looks the other way since he felt a little embarrassed holding hands with Asami. Asami makes a quick glance to Y/N as he was looking the other way but before they knew it they had arrived at the factory.

Asami goes to her office and looks at the paperwork as she was shocked. Y/N didn't pay much attention to it. Y/N and Asami were at the factory for hours until nighttime arrived. Y/N saw Asami working hard and so he went out to go buy food for them to eat for dinner. Y/N saw the Southern Water Tribe protesting with Korra leading.

Y/N went to go order dumplings and he saw the news that there had been an explosion. Y/N ignored it again and he went back to the factory with two bags of dumplings in his hand. Y/N arrives back to the factory to see Asami still working at her office. Y/N walks into the office and drops the bag of dumplings on her desk.