Sacrifices

Y/N was still tied to the rope as Zaheer comes back to see him helplessly laying on the ground.

Y/N: What have you done to me...?

Zaheer: Remember what you said. An Assassin always gets his information. That rope is to hold the Dragon Blood and make him weaker.

Y/N: You bastard...

Zaheer: We're going to go to the Northern Air Temple.

Y/N: If you hurt anyone from the Air Temple I will kill you.

Zaheer: Don't worry. I let your two friends deliver a message for me to the Avatar.

Y/N: Let me guess if she turns herself in, there will be no harm to the airbenders.

Zaheer: Yes. I'll be doing the same thing to you. Deliver the message to the Northern Air Temple. You won't be able to beat me since I could tell you're weak from the rope.

Y/N: Do it then.

Zaheer unties the rope and Y/N makes his wings appear and flies away.

Zaheer: Time to follow him.

Y/N continues to fly as fast as he could but he couldn't go at full speed. Y/N didn't have enough strength to go full speed. But he went full burst since Tenzin and the others lives were in danger.

{Northern Air Temple}

Y/N used his sheer willpower and determination to keep going. Y/N sees the temple straight ahead and he lands but he falls to the ground.

Kai: Y/N!

Y/N: *pants* Kai... (Tenzin and Meelo lands with Bumi) Tenzin, get everybody out of here, now!

Tenzin and the others run. Y/N looks behind him to see Zaheer had followed him. Y/N had one person to worry about and it was Opal. Y/N gets up and runs to find Opal by using his sense of smell to locate her. Y/N opens the door and he sees Kya, Opal, and the other airbenders.

Opal: Y/N?

Y/N: We need to leave now! Zaheer is here!

Y/N, Kya, Opal, and the other airbenders run but someone screamed. Y/N turns around to see Ming-Hua have Opal as hostage.

Y/N: Opal! (grabs the handle of his sword)

Ming-Hua: You draw your sword she dies.

Y/N lets go and she tosses Opal to Y/N. Opal hugged Y/N closely as he was calming her down. Y/N and everybody else was gathered in the center of the temple.

Zaheer: It's a pleasure to finally meet a true airbending master.

Tenzin: What is it you want from us?

Zaheer: Nothing at all. In fact if everyone cooperates, you will all walk out of this situation unharmed.

Tenzin: Then what are you doing here?

Zaheer: I want Korra, and I'm tired of chasing her.

Tenzin: You're using us as leverage?

Zaheer: Yes.

Tenzin: I will never let you get to Korra.

Zaheer: Unfortunately, you don't have a choice.

Tenzin: Yes, I do.

Tenzin pushes Zaheer, Ghazan, and Ming-Hua away with his airbending.

Tenzin: Y/N, get everyone out of here! Bumi, Kya, help me hold them off! (P'Li combusts at Tenzin but he blocks it)