Searching

Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo were with Tenzin as he had something important to tell them.

Tenzin: This is a mission of the utmost importance. Conflict is coming to the Earth Kingdom and we need Y/N's help. Can I count on you three to bring Y/N home?

Meelo: You can count on one of us. I don't know about these two ladies.

Jinora: What's that supposed to mean?

Meelo: Oh, nothing. You already heard what I said.

Tenzin: Now, go bring the supplies onto the bison.

Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo went to Pepper and they started loading the supplies on her back.

Pema: Tenzin, are you sure you can't go with them?

Tenzin: Raiko asked me to stay here and help figure out a diplomatic solution to this Kuvira problem.

Ikki: Mom, we'll be fine. Grandpa Aang and his friends were around our age when they traveled the world.

Pema: Well, at least I won't have to worry about you starving out there.

Meelo: Mom, we're going to be in the wild, living off the land. We don't need your food.

Pema: But I made your favorite treat.

Meelo: Sweet buns with happy faces on them? (Pema nods) Well, I guess we're not officially on the road yet. (grabs it and unwraps the string) Aw, this one is smudged. I can't eat this.

Pema: You know, sometimes, things get smudged in the wild.

Meelo eats it as Jinora and Ikki finished loading up the supplies. Jinora hops down and hugs Tenzin.

Tenzin: Were you able to get a read on Y/N yet?

Jinora: No, but once we're further out, I'll be able to hone in on his spiritual energy. We should be able to find him within a few days.

Asami: Where are you guys going?

Meelo: Top secret mission!

Jinora: We're going to go find, Y/N.

Asami: Really?

Tenzin: Korra and the world needs Y/N. I'm sure you do too.

Asami: Jinora, bring Y/N back to me.

Jinora: You can count on us.

Asami: Thank you.

Tenzin: Good luck. Remember, Jinora's in charge.

Meelo: I answer to no man or girl, even if she does have tattoos.

Tenzin: Meelo. 

Meelo: Now, let's move out soldiers!

Jinora: *sighs* Pepper, yip-yip.

Pepper flies away as Jinora, Ikki and Meelo started on their search.

{Y/N}