The Spirit World Pt. 2

After Y/N, Korra, and Jinora had successfully entered into the Spirit World. They couldn't help but admire the beauty of it.

Jinora: Isn't it beautiful?

Korra: Just stay close to us okay. This seems nice but you never know when we'll run into some dark spirits. (suddenly a spirit butterfly flies out)

Jinora: Look! It looks like it's made of jewels. The spirits are so much more beautiful in their own world than they are at home. (chases after the spirit)

Y/N: Jinora!

Korra and Y/N chase after Jinora as Y/N accidently puts his foot into a hole.

???: Hey, watch where you're going!

Y/N: Oh, uh, sorry.

Praire Dig Spirit 1: This is a residentual area in case you hadn't noticed. Who do you think you two are stomping through here like that.

Korra: I'm the Avatar.

Y/N: Uh, I'm Y/N.

Praire Dog Spirit 2: The Avatar? Not impressed.

Y/N: We're trying to find the spirit portals.

Korra: I opened one-

Praire Dog Spirit 3: I heard Unalaq did that.

Korra: No, I did.

Praire Dog Spirit 4: You opened it how come you don't know where it is, huh?

Korra: Because I was at the South Pole.

More praire dogs come from the ground and Korra tries to use her bending but it doesn't work. They attack Korra but Y/N suddenly transforms.

Y/N: Enough! You will not attack her!

Jinora: Y/N, calm down your spiritual energy is only making it worse!

She runs back and the praire dogs create a hole and they sink inside the hole. They suddenly fell which turned into water until a giant reptile spirit swallows them inside its mouth. They flow through the waves and they were suddenly separated. Y/N falls and suddenly he was laying on the ground as the sun was shining.

Y/N: Jinora! Korra! Where are you guys?!

???: Jeez, why are you so loud? (Y/N turns around and sees Sabo)

Y/N: Sabo...?

Sabo: Hello, Y/N.

Y/N: H-How are you here?

Sabo: Well, before I sacrificed myself to save you. My spirit came here.

Y/N: I don't know what to say.

Sabo: Are those tears?

Y/N: What? No. Something just got into my eyes.

Sabo: Oh, stop lying.

Y/N: I missed you, Sabo.

Sabo: I missed you too. I see that you have controlled your power.

Y/N: Yes.

Sabo: And you did the dragon dance.

Y/N: U-Uh... yeah.

Sabo: At least no one else saw it right?

Y/N: Actually... everybody made me do it when they found out I went to go see the dragons.

Sabo: *laughs* I wish I got to see it!

Y/N: Ha ha, very funny.

Sabo: So, what are you doing here?

Y/N: I came with Korra and Jinora to close the spirit portal.