Saving Bolin

It's been two days that Y/N has been searching for the Equalists but they were harder to track than he thought. Y/N was walking and he bumped into someone.

Y/N: Sorry, about that.

Korra: No, sorry-- Oh, it's you!

Y/N's (thoughts): I gotta stop bumping into this girl. She even brought her polar bear dog.

Y/N tries to walk away but Korra grabs his arm which made Y/N realize she was going to stop him no matter what.

Korra: Are you running away again?

Y/N: Not running away, just going in the opposite direction.

Korra: What's your name?

Y/N: Why do you want to know my name so much?

Korra: Because we keep bumping into each other so I thought we could y'know be friends.

Y/N: *sighs* The name is John now leave me alone.

Korra: You're lying.

Y/N: How would you know if I am?

Korra: Your eyes.

Y/N's (thoughts): Shit.

Korra: They also seem sad with guilt.

Y/N: Don't give me pity.

Y/N throws a smoke bomb down and he quickly disappears within the smoke. The smoke clears and Korra looks around to see he was gone.

Korra: Naga!

Y/N was in an alleyway as he wears his hood and mask and he was running with his speed.

Y/N's (thoughts): Like I thought, she has good observation skills. I need to hurry and search for the Equalists.

Korra: There you are!

Y/N: What the fuck?

Y/N quickly runs as Korra was riding on Naga and he quickly ran faster which shocked Korra.

Y/N's (thoughts): That polar bear dog got my scent.

Y/N shoots his grapple on the side of the building and he flies up to the roof. Korra uses her earth bending to get to the top of roof. Y/N turns around and looks at her.

Korra: Why are you running away from me?

Y/N: None of your business.

Korra: Are you hiding something?

Y/N: Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not.

Y/N throws his throwing knives at her and she dodges them as she looks back to see Y/N gone.

Korra: Is this guy a ghost?!

Y/N was walking down on the sidewalk and looked around his surroundings to not see Korra anywhere.

Y/N: *sighs* I finally lost her.

Y/N decides to lean against the railing next to a statue of firelord Zuko. He takes a break as he heard a familiar voice. Y/N looks around the corner to see Bolin and his little pet doing tricks.

Bolin: Ta-da! Thank you ladies and gentlemen! You are too kind! Seriously, too kind. You can come back here and put money right in this...  Okay that's fine. (picks up the cup to see only one yuan) One yuan down. 29,999 to go.

Suddenly a car stops in front of him as Y/N recognized the car.

???: Hey, Bolin, is that you?

Bolin: Oh, hey there, Shady Shin.