Zaofu

Y/N, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo were flying to Zaofu after the three had found him in the swamps with Toph. But now it was time to help Suyin deal with this Kuvira person.

Jinora: Are you sure we should be going to Zaofu? Dad, wanted us to bring you back to Republic City.

Y/N: If Kuvira's heading to Zaofu then so am I.

Ikki: Oh, right I forgot to tell you something.

Y/N: What is it?

Ikki: Korra, is there.

Y/N: What?

Ikki: Sorry.

Y/N: What am I gonna do?

Jinora: Be yourself.

Y/N: Yeah, if you were in my shoes you would be scared. (Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo laugh) How has everybody else been doing?

Jinora: They've been good. But ever since the Kuvira problem happened they've been keeping on high alert.

Y/N: And I'm late to the party.

Meelo: Yep.

Y/N: Plus, my family is there too and I haven't talked to them for three years.

Meelo: I see Zaofu! We made it!

Y/N: Huh? Already?

Meelo: And a bunch of other people are here. (Y/N saw an entire army)

Y/N: This must be Kuvira's army.

Jinora lands Pepper next to the estate. Y/N, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo walk inside. Y/N walks to Suyin's office but he didn't open it.

Jinora: We're right here with you.

Y/N: Right.

Y/N takes a deep breath and he opens the door and Suyin looks and she starts crying as she sees her son standing right in front of her.

Suyin: Y/N...

Suyin runs and hugs Y/N. Opal runs and joins in the hug too.

Suyin: Where have you been? It's been three years.

Y/N: It's tough to explain. But I'm here to stop Kuvira. What can I do?

Suyin: Follow me. After Opal let's you go. (waits outside in the hallway)

Opal: I thought you were dead.

Y/N: I'm fine little sis.

Opal: Korra and Asami are going to be so happy that you're back. I can go get Korra right now.

Y/N: No... I'm not... ready to face her yet.

Opal: Okay.

Y/N: (smiles) You've grown. You're stronger now and I'm glad that you're using these powers to protect the people. Huan, are you still doing your art?

Huan: You already know.

Y/N: Good to see you guys still in shape, Wing and Wei.

Wing & Wei: You know it!

Y/N: Hello, dad.

Bataar: It's so good to see you. (hugs Y/N)