Kuvira

Korra wakes up as Y/N was still sleeping. Korra pokes Y/N on the face and he wakes up.

Korra: Wake up sleepy head. We gotta go.

Y/N: Yeah...

Y/N and Korra get out of bed and they walk out the room as Jinora and Opal were waiting for them.

Y/N: All right. Let's go.

Y/N carries Korra and he makes his wings appear. Opal and Jinora follow Y/N as they fly out the dome. Y/N was able to see Suyin, Wei, and Wing from the distance.

Y/N lands and he sets Korra down as Opal and Jinora land next to Y/N. Suyin, Wei, and Wing were inside platnium prisons.

Opal: Release them now!

Kuvira: If Su agrees to bow to me and turn over Zaofu, she and the rest of your family will not be harmed.

Suyin: Never! I'll never bow to you!

Korra: There must be some way for us to resolve this.

Kuvira: I've already laid out my terms, after all, Su did try to take me out during our peaceful negotiations.

Wei: You call bringing an army to threaten our city peaceful?

Opal: Where's Bolin? I know he would never go along with this!

Kuvira: Bolin is with my fiance, working on something very important, but I assure you he's on board with my plans. You two have been apart for a long time. I guess you don't realize how much Bolin has grown up.

Y/N: You're lying about the part of him being on board.

Opal: She is? (Y/N nods)

Kuvira: Turn over Zaofu.

Korra: I won't let you take the city.

Kuvira: Avatar Korra, you are interfering with internal Earth Empire business and letting your personal feelings get in the way of reason. Zaofu cannot continue to rule itself. They have been hoarding their riches and technology too long. I'm here to distribute those resources fairly throughout the nation. This is about equality.

Opal: You don't care about equality! This is about control! (looks at Korra and Y/N) Just take her down. You know it's the right thing to do. You have to stop this.

Kuvira: The only way you're going to keep me from marching into Zaofu is if you physically stop me. Now what are you going to do.

Korra: It looks like you're not giving me a choice.

Kuvira: Actually, I was talking to my dear soon to be brother-in-law.

Y/N: Huh? Why me?

Kuvira: I've seen how the Avatar fights. But I want to see how you fight. (turns to her army)

Kuvira: I want you all to know that I would never ask any of you to do something that I'm not willing to do myself. So rather than risk your lives, I will fight the so called hero one-on-one. Y/N, if you win, then you can do whatever you want with Zaofu. But after I beat you, I want you all out of my business for good. I'm the one who brought peace to the Earth Empire, not you. You're not relevant here anymore.

Y/N: *sighs* Fine.

Korra: Y/N, it's best if I fight her.

Y/N: No. She thinks she'll get an easy win because I haven't fought in a battle for too long.

Jinora: Can you even hit a girl? Well, I mean you did cut off Ming-Hua's arms a long time ago.