Endgame

Y/N sets out to the arena as it was fully guarded with Equalists. Y/N jumps into the water and swims as he found the ladder and quickly climbs the ladder as he shoots his grapple at the side of the building. Y/N flies up as he landed on the roof and he creates a little hole watching over the arena. Y/N sees Amon appear on the stage and he decided to wait until the time was right.

Amon: Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion. (The crowd cheers loudly) When I was a boy a fire bender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. That tragic event began my quest to equalize the world.

Korra: That's a lie, Amon! (Korra and Mako reveal themselves) Or should I call you, Noatak!

Y/N: Korra? Mako?

Amon: Everyone calm down. We have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what she has to say.

Korra: Amon, has been lying to you! The spirits didn't give him the power to take people's bending away. He used his blood bending to do it. Amon is a water bender!

Amon: You're desperate, Avatar. Making up stories about me as a pathetic last resort.

Korra: Your family wasn't killed by a fire bender. His father was Yakone! And his brother is Councilman Tarrlok!

Amon: An amusing tale. But I will show you the truth.

He reveals his face as there was a scar across his face. And the crowd was in disbelief.

Amon: This is what a fire bender did to me.

Korra: What?

Sabo's (voice): We should attack now.

Y/N: No, we have to wait a little longer.

Amon: I wouldn't leave yet, Avatar. You'll miss the main event.

Y/N looks back at the stage to see Tenzin, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo.

Y/N: No... I thought we saved them?

Sabo's (voice): There must've been one hidden in the clouds.

Y/N: Sabo, let's use that technique.

Sabo's (voice): As you wish.

Y/N takes out his sword and he holds it up with blade facing to the side.

Y/N: Doragon no seishin!

A fire circles around Y/N and suddenly he had horns on his head. Arms that turned scaley and had claws. Y/N had wings on his back and his legs were like claws.

Y/N swoops down and faces towards Amon as Korra, Mako, and the whole crowd saw his form

Y/N: It's over, Amon!

Korra: Y/N?

Mako: What is he?

Y/N breathes out fire at Amon but he quickly dodges it. Korra and Mako run on the wall as they fire bend their way to the stage. Y/N lands on the stage and he flies at the Equalists and he grabs two of the Equalists and breaks their necks. Korra quickly runs and burns Tenzin's chains for him to be free.