Finding Korra

Y/N slept through the whole day not knowing what happened due to his wound re-opening. He got up and the others were nowhere to be found. Y/N quickly makes his way to Tenzin's room to see him sitting.

Y/N: Tenzin, where are the others?

Tenzin: I have to go.

Y/N: Let me come with.

Tenzin: All right.

They quickly head to the City Hall, to see everything destroyed in the whole room. Y/N and Tenzin saw Tarrlok getting his wound tended too. Y/N sneakily walks away to Tarrlok's office.

Tenzin: What happened? What was Korra doing at City Hall?

Tarrlok: As I told Chief Saikhan. Korra, came to my office late last night. She was upset that I arrested her friends. She asked me to release them, and that's when the Equalist's attacked. I tried to protect Korra, but we were outnumbered. Then I was electrocuted. When I came to, the police had arrived. But Korra was gone. I'm so sorry. Chief Saikhan mobolize the entire police force we have to find the Avatar.

Y/N heard everything Tarrlok has said so he decides to do some detective work with his eagle vision.

Y/N's (thoughts): There's a cut straight down the middle of the desk. Water. The wall being pierced with ice. His wall done with earth bending. Korra's footprints came from the window. I only see two footprints from two different people. Tarrlok and Korra. Meaning that there was no sign of Equalists here...

Y/N leaves the City Hall and he walks out to the garage to see if there were more clues about what had happened.

Y/N: Tire tracks.

Y/N follows the tire tracks as it was driven on the road as he continued on foot.

Sabo's (voice): Y/N, why don't you just take a vehicle or something.

Y/N: It would be faster that way.

Y/N sees a car and he quickly takes it and drives off. Y/N follows the tire tracks as he closes his eyes and sees the tire tracks.

Sabo's (voice): Ah, eagle vision.

Y/N: I never really used it because I didn't need it. But since I'm going somewhere that is unknown to me I have to use it.

Sabo's (voice): But you never used me?

Y/N: Didn't even know you were in the sword until you told me.

Sabo's (voice): That is kind of my fault.

Y/N: Yeah, it is.

Sabo's (voice): I sense that the others are also searching for Korra.

Y/N: As in who?

Sabo's (voice): Tenzin, Mako, Bolin, Asami, and that Chief. What is her name by the way?

Y/N: Don't know. Never asked and I don't care. But where do you sense them?

Sabo's (voice): Underground. Are you going to help them?

Y/N: No, they'll be fine on their own. Besides, our top priority is to rescue Korra.

Sabo's (voice): Mako, will be quite jealous.

Y/N: I know he will.

Sabo's (voice): Oh, so you know?

Y/N: I can tell by the way how he looks at Korra. He's probably worried about her right now. Like really worried. Asami will be the one that gets her heartbroken because of him. And that's why I don't want to fall in love with a woman.

Sabo's (voice): You will someday.

Y/N: Yeah, someday. But, I'm going to die anyways remember?

Sabo's (voice): Yes, I heard.