Confessions

It has been two days and Y/N still hasn't woken up. Korra sits by his side not leaving him. As the others left, Korra was alone with Y/N while holding his hand.

Korra: Please, wake up Y/N. I need you. I want you here with me. (puts her head on his chest)

Y/N: Then get me some food.

Korra raises her head up and she was in tears as she was giving him a big smile. Y/N slowly sits up.

Y/N: Good job in defeating Unalaq. (Korra slaps Y/N) Ow! What was that for?

Korra: That's for giving me a heart attack!

Korra raises her hand and Y/N flinches for the first time but Korra places her hand on his face.

Korra: I love you. (kisses him on the lips)

Y/N: K-Korra...

Korra: When I was with Mako I was always jealous when I saw you and Asami together. I didn't know what to do. But I knew that my heart was telling me that you were the one for me. (Y/N's face turned red) Are you okay? Do you have a fever?

Y/N: N-No.

Y/N looks the other way as he was covering his lips to hide his embarrasment from Korra.

Korra: No way. Are you embarrased?

Y/N: N-No. You just suddenly kissed me and it caught me off guard.

Korra: *giggles* So, you are.

Y/N: Don't tease me.

Korra puts Y/N's head on her chest and she starts to pet his head.

Korra: Awe... so cute.

Y/N: I hate you...

Korra: *giggles* I love you. (Y/N's stomach growls loudly) I'll go get you some food.

Y/N: Okay.

Korra pecks him on the cheek and she walks out of the room. Y/N tries to process what just happened until Asami enters the room.

Asami: Hey, you okay?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine.

Asami: I'm glad you're awake.

Y/N: I guess I am too.

Asami: Where's Korra?

Y/N: She's grabbing me some food.

Asami: Oh okay. Hey, can I tell you something?

Y/N: What is it?

Asami: Remember when you told me about the stars?

Y/N: Yeah, what about it?

Asami: You're my special star, Y/N. I want you by my side.

Y/N: A-Asami?

Asami: I love you, Y/N.

Asami runs up and kisses Y/N on the lips. As Y/N was also shocked and he looked at the door to see Korra with his tray of food.

Korra: Hey! He's mine!

Asami: What are you talking about?

Korra: I confessed to him first!

Asami: No, you didn't!

Y/N's mind was blank he couldn't even hear Korra and Asami arguing.

Asami: I confessed to him first!