Legends Never Die

After the building was destroyed. Bolin uses his earthbending to lift the giant wall in the air. Y/N was able to protect them from the blast and they all quickly got out as Bolin drops it back down. Tenzin flies back down.

Tenzin: Kuvira's heading our way with a platoon of mecha-suits.

Asami: What should we do?

Bolin: This is my hometown and I hate to say it, but there's no use risking all our lives to fight that giant thing. Let her take the city for now. We'll think of someway to come back and beat her.

Mako: What about all the people who haven't been evacuated yet? If Kuvira finds out Wu is with them, she might fire that spirit canon at him and take them all out.

Y/N: No, I'm not going to let her take Republic City. We need to destroy that weapon.

Lin: I agree. We take down that giant today.

Korra: Lin!

Lin: Glad to see you all made it out. You had me worried.

Varrick: Well, you benders are gonna have to fight her alone. She just blew up our factory with all our hummingbird suits.

Asami: Not all of them. There are the prototypes back at my office. If we can get those ready to fly, we'll at least be able to offer a little air support.

Korra: Su, you take Bataar Jr. and the rest of the wounded back to Asami's office. Get those suits working as soon as you can. The rest of us will just have to face Kuvira on our own.

Y/N's (thoughts): I have enough strength to block one more of Kuvira's spirit weapon.

Y/N and the others were quickly running through the city to see where they can ambush the giant mecha-suit. Meelo stops running as he breaks the door open to a store.

Lin: What are you doing, Meelo?

Meelo: I just got an idea how to beat the giant! Now everyone, grab some paint and find me some balloons!

Y/N: I'll buy you guys time.

Y/N runs and he transfroms into the Dragon Emperor. Y/N then flies to the sky as he was in the sight of the giant mecha-suit. Y flies towards it as Kuvira shoots another beam at Y/N. Y/N quickly dodges it and as Y/N got close he punches the giant mecha-suit in the chest and it slides back.

Y/N looks back as he felt the presence of the other airbenders. The giant mecha-suit faces towards them and shoots a beam towards them. They quickly dodged it and as they got close they threw the balloons at the glass to block Kuvira's vision.

Y/N: (smiles) Nice plan, Meelo.

Tenzin: Now!

Lin swings across and she lands on the foot of the giant mecha-suit. Lin tries to metalbend it but she couldn't.

Lin: The joints are platnium, too! We can't metalbend any of it!

Bolin: You're about to get the world's largest hot-foot, metal lady!

Bolin lavabends as the lava goes under the foot of the giant mecha-suit. Bolin then expands it as it covered the whole foot. Wing and Wei metalbend the strings as it goes around the legs of the giant mecha-suit to keep it in place.

Bolin: Hit it now!

Korra then uses her airbending to push it down as the other airbenders join her. The giant mecha-suit gets pushed back as it shoots another beam but it misses completely and it destroys the buildings behind Korra. Korra and the others continue to push the giant mecha-suit back as it was working. But it regains balance and it points the spirit weapon at the airbenders. As it shoots another beam towards them Y/N quickly lands in front of them and he summons his shield. Y/N blocks the beam as the others didn't get hurt.