Rescuing Airbenders

Korra and the others explained everything to Tenzen and he understood the situation that they were in.

Tenzen: I can't believe the Earth Queen is conscripting airbenders and even taking Y/N.

Korra: We have to rescue Y/N and the airbenders.

Jinora: I'm worried about, Y/N.

Bolin: How did you escape, Kai?

Kai: Y/N, saved me. It's my fault that he got caught.

Korra: We gotta find out where he is.

Mako: I bet they're under Lake Laogai. (notices everyone looking at him) What? I've been reading some of Jinora's books. The old Dai Lee Agents used to have a secret fortress beneath the lake.

Jinora: Mako's right. It's the perfect spot to hide airbenders. And I know how to check it out without being caught. I can project my spirit into it.

Bumi: You mean that out of body thing, that you did to giant spirited Korra?

Tenzin: You can still do that?

Jinora: It's not as powerful as it was during harmonic convergence. But, if I can get close enough I think I can do it.

Korra: Let's go get Y/N out. Let's get all of the airbenders out.

{Y/N}

Y/N was covered in bruises and his face all beaten but he didn't care since he was ready to take everything they had.

Earth Queen: So, we meet again.

Y/N: Heh. Finally came to talk, huh?

Earth Queen: A criminal like you should be working for me.

Y/N: I'm no criminal... I'm actually a free man.

Earth Queen: You will be my secret weapon whether you like it or not.

Y/N: You're lucky I can't kill you.

Earth Queen: I'd like to see you try.

Y/N: You're a disgrace to the throne.

The Earth Queen gets angry and slaps Y/N. She then walks out of the room. Suddenly a flash of light appears.

Y/N: Jinora?

Jinora's (spirit): It worked!

Y/N: You're still able to do that?

Jinora's (spirit): Shh, quiet. You don't look so good. We've been looking for you and the other airbenders.

Y/N: Well, they're here.

Jinora's (spirit): Where are we?

Y/N: Not sure. But we're somewhere underground.

Jinora's (spirit): I'll figure it out. Don't worry.

Y/N: I'll be waiting. (Jinora nods and she flies through the ceiling)

Dai Lee Agent 1: Who are you talking to?!

Y/N: Your mother!

Dai Lee Agent 1: You bitch!

The Dai Lee Agent beats Y/N. Whenever Y/N was getting beaten he would smile. Y/N's tooth turned into fangs and he bites the Dai Lee Agent. The Dai Lee Agent screams in pain and he tries to punch Y/N away but he wasn't letting go. Y/N decides to let go and the Dai Lee Agent runs away.

Y/N: Coward.

{Korra}

Korra: I can't believe miss queeny smug face had them right under our noses the whole time!