The Two Dragons

Y/N was sitting next to Korra as they woke up on an island. Y/N sees three fire benders walking towards them. Y/N quickly gets up and pulls out his daggers.

Fire Bender 1: Calm down, we're only here to help.

Y/N sheathes his daggers. They gather around Korra but she wakes up and gets up with her air bending.

Korra: Get away from me!

Fire Bender 1: Don't worry, we're here to help you, Avatar Korra.

Korra: Who's... Who's... Avatar Korra?

Korra knocks out and Y/N quickly catches her before she hit the ground.

Fire Bender 1: Come with us. We'll take her to an elder and find out what has happened.

Y/N carries and he follows the three fire benders to a temple. They quickly arrive at the entrance of the temple.

Fire Bender 2: We found the Avatar when she washed up on shore. But she doesn't remember anything. (Y/N sets Korra down)

Korra: Rava... Rava... Rava...

The elder uses her fire bending to examine Korra's body.

Fire Elder 1: A dark energy has infected her. We must purge it before it destroys her Avatar spirit. Young boy carry her and follow me.

Y/N nods and he picks Korra up. They walk downstairs and Y/N sets her down on a net as the fire benders lower the net into a little pond. Y/N was standing there worried.

Fire Elder 1: Let the waters cleanse the darkness that plagues your spirit.

Y/N turns around he looks to see a carving of a man with two dragons surrounding the man.

Y/N: Who is that?

Fire Bender 1: That is a man that contains the blood of the dragon. Known as the Dragon Emperor.

Y/N: Dragon Emperor... So, are there dragons?

Fire Bender 1: Why do you ask?

Y/N makes his wings appear and the fire benders were shocked.

Fire Elder 1: You contain the Dragon Emperor.

Y/N: Are there any dragons on this island?

Fire Elder 1: Follow me.

Y/N nods and he follows her outside of the temple. They head into the forest as he was led to a cave.

Fire Elder 1: This cave will lead you to the two dragons.

Y/N: Thank you.

Fire Elder 1: Good luck. We'll watch over Avatar Korra for you.

Y/N: Thank you.

Y/N walks into the cave and he holds a torch. He walks down the cave as he arrives at the stairs. He walks down the stairs and he sees an entrance. He walks inside and suddenly there were flames surrounding the room to reveal statues as they were doing different types of poses.