Amon Attacks

Korra was eating as the others were with her so that she wouldn't be alone and so that she could also feel safe.

Korra: The food taste amazing, Pema. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.

Pema: We're so thankful that you're home safe.

Pema gets up to grab the plates and bowls and takes it to the kitchen to clean.

Asami: Let me help.

Tenzin: Korra, I realize you've been through a lot. But I need to know everything that happened.

Korra: Well, first off. Tarrlok isn't who he says he is. He's Yakone's son.

Lin: It all makes sense now. That's how Tarrlok was able blood bend us without a full moon.

Tenzin: And where's Tarrlok?

Korra: It's just like what Y/N said. Amon captured him and took his bending.

Tenzin: What?

Korra: Yeah, he showed up out of nowhere. He almost got me and Y/N too.

Tenzin: This is very disturbing news. Amon is becoming emboldent. Taking out a Councilman, almost capturing the Avatar. I fear Amon is entering his endgame.

Korra: Where is Y/N?

Tenzin: H-He left.

Korra: What? I have to go after him.

Lin: He's long gone. We can no longer track him.

Korra: What? But he's going after Amon! It's suicide!

Lin: We can't find him, he's long gone, Korra.

Korra: No...

{Y/N}

Y/N was walking through the town but something felt suspicious to him. He looked up to see Tenzin flying on his bison. Y/N just ignored it but suddenly there was an explosion. Y/N looks to see buildings explode and he sees a kid standing there. Suddenly debris from the explosion fall and Y/N quickly uses his speed and saves the kid before he was crushed.

Y/N: Get to safety, now!

The kid runs off and Y/N sees multiple air ships flying throughout the city. Y/N shoots his grapple to the side of the building and flies onto the roof. Y/N shoots his flaming arrows at the airship and the engine explodes and the airship starts to go down but Y/N shoots it again making it explode killing the Equalists inside. Y/N looks down to see the mechs roam the city and Y/N jumps down and he stands in front of them. Y/N then runs and shoots the mechs with his flaming arrows aiming at their vulnerable spot. The mechs explode killing the Equalists inside.

Suddenly the Equalists show up out of nowhere and Y/N was surrounded. Y/N throws a smoke bomb on the ground as the disperses through the street. Y/N runs through the smoke quickly killing the Equalists in the smoke. As the smoke cleared all of the Equalists were dead on the ground.

Sabo's (voice): Y/N! The Air Temple!

Y/N looks to see two airships at the island as he saw the Equalists dropping down to fight.

Y/N: I need to get over there now!

Sabo's (voice): Summon me.

Y/N: How?

Sabo's (voice): Just take out your sword and I'll appear.

Y/N: Okay.

Y/N pulls out the sword and Sabo appears but more in a spiritual form. Y/N jumps on Sabo and they fly off the to the island. Sabo flies faster just as the Equalists were landing on the ground. Lin sees Y/N on top of Sabo and Y/N jumps off.