Rescue Operation

Y/N, Opal, Lin, and Bolin arrive at Zaofu. But they landed far away so they could not be seen by Kuvira's army.

Bolin: All right, let's do this. Saving the Beifong's and saving our love because I vow to repair the rift that has grown betwixt us and make us whole again!

Lin: You, zip it now. I had enough of your babble on the ride in.

Bolin: Yes, ma'am.

Opal: Kuvira tore down all the domes. Why would she do that! (Lin pulls out her telescope)

Lin: She's got a whole battalion of troops stationed there. There's no way we'll be able to spot anything useful from here. We'll have to go in for a closer look.

Toph: Don't bother. All the prisoners have been moved.

Lin: Uh, hey, Chief.

Toph: Hey, Chief.

Opal: Grandma Toph! (hugs Toph)

Toph: You were only up to my waist the last time we were together. Now, where's my hug young man?

Y/N: It's nice to see you again, grandma.

Toph: Good to see you again too.

Bolin: Oh, man! Oh, I can't! This can't be happening!

Toph: What? Do you have to pee or something?

Bolin: No, well, now maybe. You're my hero! My name is Bolin. I'm dating your grandaughter, I mean, kind of. I may have screwed that up but that's why I'm here, and you're my hero! Oh, I said that. Can I have a hug too?

Toph: What's up with him?

Lin: He's an actor. So you already checked the city for Su? How did you know she was captured?

Toph: I've been living in the swamp and keeping watch on Zaofu through the vines.

Bolin: Sure, okay, makes sense.

Toph: By the time I got here, they were gone. I snooped around town and heard that they were taken away to some nearby camp.

Opal: Where would that be?

Bolin: There's a factory and reeducation facility not too far away.

Toph: How do you know that?

Opal: Bolin used to work for Kuvira.

Toph: How did you end up dating the kind of dipstick who works for Kuvira?

Bolin: Used to!

Lin: It's not his silver tongue, I can tell you that. (Opal, Lin, and Toph walk away)

Bolin: Please tell me this attitude isn't hereditary.

Y/N: I hope not.

Opal: Grandma, this is Juicy.

Toph: And I thought Appa was smelly. Why would you choose this leaky, nasty thing?

Opal: You don't choose your bison. He chooses you. And once he chooses you, you can't change. Believe me, I checked.

Y/N, Bolin, Toph, Opal, and Lin got back on Juicy and they fly to the camp.

Toph: So, were you able to find peace?

Y/N: Yeah. I feel much stronger than I was a couple days ago.

Toph: That's good.

Bolin: Hey, you know that prince was winking at Korra a lot?

Y/N: Oh, I know. If he makes a move on her I'm going to break his arm.

Toph: *laughs* I said the same thing to your grandpa. But I'll save that story for another time.