The Book

Y/N was in the library looking through books after they rescued Wu. Y/N sees a book that caught his eye. Y/N takes the book out and he opens the book to a random page. Y/N saw some words that looked familiar to him.

Y/N: Huh, is this some dragon language? Hmmm, "Whoever reads these words will turn into their infant self. And will have to relive their life." What kind of saying is this? It's almost like the person who wrote this didn't know what the hell they meant by this.

Suddenly the book lit up as Y/N covered his eyes from being blind. The light goes away as Y/N closes the book.

Y/N: Okay. I'm putting this book away.

Y/N puts the book back and he goes to his room and goes to sleep.

{The Next Day}

Y/N wakes up and he yawns. Y/N gets out of the bed and he trips as he fell to the ground.

Y/N: Why are my clothes so big? (goes to his closet and he grabs his clothes) These are also too big.

Y/N grabs some of the clothes and he puts them on. Y/N would then roll up the sleeves of his shirt and pants so that it would fit. Y/N looks at the clock.

Y/N: I'm late for training!

Y/N runs out of the room and he runs past Ikki and Jinora. As the two were confused to see a kid in the air temple.

Jinora: Who was that?

Ikki: Meelo's new friend, maybe?

Y/N's (thoughts): Grandmaster is going to be so mad at me.

Y/N runs outside but he didn't recognize the place and he started to feel a little worried.

Y/N: Huh? Where is this place?

Y/N sees Korra and Asami walking together. Y/N walks up to them.

Y/N: Excuse me? Where's the training grounds?

Korra: Oh, um, over there.

Y/N: Thank you. (runs away to the training ground)

Korra: Who was that kid?

Asami: I don't know but he was so cute.

Korra: Let's go find Y/N.

Asami and Korra went inside to Y/N's room. Korra knocks on the door waiting for Y/N to answer.

Korra: Y/N, are you in there? (there was no response)

Asami: Uh, we're coming in.

Korra opens the door and they see all of the clothes on the ground.

Asami: What happened in here?

Korra: Y/N.

They look around the room and they didn't see Y/N anywhere.