Korra's Prisoner

Y/N was suddenly having a nightmare and he quickly wakes up as he looked around the room to see a little girl by his side.

???: He's awake!

Y/N looks at the little girl as she runs away. Y/N looks to see his left arm and leg covered in bandages. The door opens and Y/N looks at the bald man with an arrow on his head.

Y/N: Where am I?

Tenzin: Don't worry. Korra, brought you here and we tended your wounds. The name's Tenzin. (Y/N sits up) You shouldn't move yet.

Y/N: I appreciate the hospitality but I must go.

Y/N puts his broken arm back in place and he moves it as there was no pain. Y/N also does the same to his leg as there was no pain to it also and Tenzin just sits there stunned. Tenzin looks at Y/N grab his clothes and he saw the symbol.

Tenzin: That symbol. You're from the clan that was wiped out. But how?

Y/N: Ah, so the news go by, huh? Well, I'll tell you this I survived and my whole clan was slaughtered in front of me. Now, if you'll excuse me I have an organization to hunt down.

Tenzin: Revenge is not the answer.

Y/N: Don't care. I'm doing what's right.

Tenzin: Killing them isn't.

Y/N: I was born to be a killer. So, if you stand in my way. I won't hesitate to kill you too.

Y/N jumps out of the window and he lands on the ground.

Korra: You leaving?

Y/N: Yes.

Korra: How are you moving?

Y/N: None of your business.

Korra: What is your problem?! I saved you, y'know!

Y/N: I would've been fine.

Korra: You were on the ground all beaten up with your arm and leg broken! What's your business with the Equalists anyway?!

Y/N: That's none of your business, now if you'll excuse me. I'm leaving.

Korra: No, you're not.

Korra uses her earth bending to lock Y/N's ankles and hands in place not letting him being able to move.

Korra: What is your deal with the Equalists?

Y/N: Classified.

She shoots fire next to Y/N's head but he didn't even flinch.

Y/N: Is that supposed to scare me?

Korra: Yes.

Y/N: You're not getting anything out of me. Now, let me leave.

Korra: No.

Bolin: Oh, Korra! Missed ya, at practice this week.

Korra: Yeah, sorry about that.

Bolin: Ah, it's all right. We're probably out of the tournament anyway. Unless some money miraculously drops out of the sky by tomorrow. Anyway I have something for you.

Korra: Me?

Bolin: Oh, no the one behind you. (holds a bag of dumplings)

Y/N: Not hungry. (stomach growls loudly)

Korra: You liar.

Bolin: First of all why is he like that?

Korra: I stopped him from leaving. Until he gives me my answers.