Goodbyes

When you were 14

El- There is something I need to tell you.
Quinton- Me too
El- You first
Quinton- Ok. El I'm in love with you.
El- I was going to say the same thing.
Quinton- The only problem is that your moving to LA tomorrow.
El- I know.

I start to cry. I finally confessed my feelings for Quinton and just like that I'm being ripped away from him.

Quinton- Hey don't cry it will be ok.
El- I finally got you and just like that your being ripped away from me again.
Quinton- I promise I will find you again and when I do we will be together forever I promise it will all fall into place When I see you Again.

                               •3 years later•

A/N (Your now living with the sway boys and your brother and sister)

                                    Els POV

I was sound asleep in my bed. The previous night the boys and I were up making Tik Toks and filming a YouTube video. I was so tired the minute I got into bed I fell asleep. All of a sudden someone comes barging in my room jumping on me.

El- What the heck I'm sleeping
Tayler- Get up sleepy head.

I reached over and grabbed one of my pillows and hit Tayler hard in the face with it. I was not in the mood to get up I was still tired. Next thing I know Tayler picked me up and was dragging me out of my room.

El- TAYLER PUT ME DOWN NOW.
Tayler- You could have avoided this if you had just got up when I told you too.

He sat me down on a stool in the kitchen and I just sat there starring off into space. I was still tired and wanted to go back to bed. I decided I was going to try to sneak back up stairs. I quickly jumped off the stool and started running up the stairs. Jaden came out of his room and Tayler shouted at Jaden to grab me but it was too late. I was in my room I quickly shut the door and locked it and jumped in my bed and fell asleep. A few hours later I woke up to a buzzing noise. I looked over and saw my phone was ringing.

Incoming call from
Josh🤪

I answered the phone.

El- Hello?
Josh- Hey come downstairs we are about to go to the mall.
El- Ok I'll be down there in a sec.

You hang up the phone and go over to you closet and throw the first thing you see on.

I go over to my bathroom and quickly do my hair and makeup. I grab my phone and put on my watch and grab your backpack and head downstairs.

El- Good Morning!!!!!!
Jaden- El it's 1:00 in the afternoon....
Tayler- I tried getting her up early but she escaped and went back to bed.
El- Sorry I was tired from last night.
Josh- Ok guys let's go.
El- Ok. Wait where is Kio?
Griffin- Upstairs in his room he didn't want to come.
El- Oh ok.