Seriously Tayler

Recap- Tayler-I have bad news
El- What is it?
———————————————————————————

Tayler- We leave in a few days!!!!!!
El- YOU WOKE ME UP TO TELL ME THAT WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN A FEW DAYS!
Tayler- I-
El- IM GOING BACK TO BED CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL ISSUE!

I hung up and groaned. Josh and Nessa gave me a weird look. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to josh jumping on top of me. I groaned and opened my eyes. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. Nessa came out of the bathroom dressed up in our outfit for today. I got up and went into the bathroom. I changed into my outfit.

We stood together and showed off our outfits to josh

We stood together and showed off our outfits to josh. He laughed and gave us a thumbs. We held hands and walked out the door. Josh came running behind us. We started our walk to toy story park. I saw Tayler and the boys standing by a ride. I ran up behind Bryce and jumped on him. He screamed like a little girl and we all started laughing. Bryce yelled at me for 10 minuets before we got in line for a ride. After he was done yelling at me I rolled and skipped over to a ride. I stood in line and my friends joined me. I was staring at another ride line because I saw someone who looked familiar. The guy turned around and it was Quinton. I blinked me eyes and he faded away.

Josh- Yo you good El?
Kio- Yeah you have been staring off into space for the last 5 minutes.
Nessa- You ok Bebe?
El- Yeah I'm fine I just thought I saw someone that I knew.

Tayler and Nessa gave each other a look. I sighed and we could tinier for move through the line. We finally made it up to the front and sat down in the seat. I took us up high and started swinging. I smiled because you could see the whole Disney world from how high we were. I looked down and smiled. I saw the Ferris wheel and pointed it out to Nessa. We than saw Elsas ice castle. I screamed to Jaden about it who than started to scream let it go as loud as he could. Everybody on the ride started at him in a disgusting way. We all laughed. The ride lasted for about 10 more minutes. It lifted back down to the ground. We got off and went to get drinks. We got a couple of drinks and walked to the next ride. I got in line and sipped my drink. Nessa and I saw a pig and started squealing like little girls.

El- OMG ITS A PIG
Nessa- ITS SO CUTE I WANT HIM!
El- I WANT HIM TOO!!!
Tayler- You are not getting a pig El.
Josh- You either Nessa.
Kio- I want a pig.
Josh- Shut up Kio! (Josh said with a glare)
Kio-Sorry.
Griffin. If we get a pig I'm making it into bacon.

Nessa and I gasped and gave them wide eyes. Neither of us knew that they killed pigs this early in their life to become bacon. We looked at each other and started crying. The boys quickly hugged us to calm us down. After we stopped crying we got to the front of the line. We got on the ride. I took off and Nessa and I filmed it. The ride lasted a little longer. We got off and decided to go to lunch. We walked out of toy story land and went to a restaurant. We got seated and we thanked the lady. We sat down and started talking.

Anthony- I'm starving.
Kio- Your always starving.
Griffin- Facts.

Anthony and the boys were arguing. All of a sudden these two girls came up to us. I'm assuming they were fans. The boys stopped arguing and said hello.

Fan1&2- Can we get a picture.
T/b- Sure!
Nessa- Oop-
El- Nessa shhhh

The boys stood up and took pictures with the girls. The waitress came and took our orders. She said thank you and walked away.

El- We only have one day left till we leave.
Nessa- We are going to the fireworks tonight.
Josh- YAYAYAYAYAY!
Bryce- Shut Yo mouth boi!
Tayler- Your gonna get us kicked out!
Josh- Oh well.

The boys started arguing again. Nessa and I just gave each other an annoyed face. We rolled out eyes and sipped our drinks. I heard my name so I looked over to the direction it came from. I saw Mattia standing there with a huge smile on his face. Mattia is like a brother to me. He has always been there for me and Tayler. Mattia is also Taylers childhood best friend. Sadly he moved to New Jersey about 4 years ago. Quinton also got along with Mattia very well. I screamed his name and ran over to him. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around him. I hugged him as he laughed. I got down and we did our handshake. I looked back at the boys who seemed very confused. Mattia and I walked over to the table. Tayler got up and hugged him.

Mattia- Whats good guys?
Tayler- Nothing much bro? Man I haven't seen you in years!
Mattia- Yeah I know.
Bryce- How do you guys already know each other?
Tayler- Childhood best friends.
El- Yup.
Mattia- So El how's Q?

My face dropped from a smile to a sad face real quick. I saw the boys making motions with their hands saying not to mention him.

Mattia- Did I say something wrong?
Tayler- El hasn't seen Quinton since 3 years ago.
Mattia- Oh I'm so sorry El.
El- It's fine.
Nessa- Look Stitch is coming over!!

A smile reappeared on my face as Stitch came over to our table. Nessa and I got up and took pictures. He said he really liked our outfits. We said thanks and we asked him if he wanted to do a TikTok. He said yes and we did the 100racks challenge. After that the boys got their pictures as well. We finished our lunch and Mattia left. We paid and left as well. For the rest of the day we just went on rides all around Disney.