Broken

We arrived at the hype house. Nick gently picked me up and took me inside. Everybody was staring. He took me up to the spare room and set me down on the bed. He grabbed a few blankets and put them over me. I couldn't cry anymore. I had no tears left. I wanted to cry but I physically couldn't. I just started at the wall blankly. I hurt everywhere. I was almost kidnapped. I thought about what might have happened if Nick hadn't got there in time. What would the guy have done to me. I was scared to death. Then suddenly I was sick to my stomach. I got up and ran into the bathroom. I threw up. I felt a hand rubbing my back as I continued to throw up. I didn't know who it was and at this point I didn't care. I was in pain and it wouldn't go away. I just sobbed and kept throwing up.

Nick- Shhhh it's ok I'm here.
Avani- Is she ok?
Chase- What happened!
Nick- Guys just go downstairs.

They left and I finally stopped throwing up. I just collapsed I was too weak. Nick picked me up again and put me in the bed and covered me with the covers. I quickly fell asleep. But that's when the nightmares came. He was standing over me and was grabbing me I tried to pull away but I couldn't. I screamed and sobbed my eyes out. I heard footsteps running into the room and I was embraced in a hug.

Nick- Hey. Hey. It's ok i'm here.
El- Nick. I'm scared.
Nick- I know it will be ok I'm here.

I cried for a while and nick sat there with me with his arms around me. I eventually fell asleep. I felt safe in his arms. But deep down inside no matter how mad I was at Quinton. I wish I was in his arms. The morning came and I heard a blender go off. I slowly opened my eyes. Nick wasn't there anymore so I figured he left when I fell asleep. I got up and went into Charli's room. She saw me and immediately ran over to me. She hugged me and I felt happy. She asked what happened. I told her the story and at the end we were both in tears.

Charli- You know what we are going to make you feel like yourself again.

I laughed and got up she gave me an outfit and pushed me into her closet. I decided not to look at the outfit and just put it on.

(You can choose which outfit you want the other is Charli's)

I go out of her closet and she claps. She goes in and puts a similar outfit on. We both laugh and she tells me to sit in the chair so she can do my makeup. I got this.

And Charli got this

And Charli got this.

We both went over to her mirror and looked at yourselves

We both went over to her mirror and looked at yourselves. I looked good. To be honest I felt good too.

Charli- Dang we look fineeeee.
El- Heck yes we do.
Charli- We be lookin like a snacc.

We both looked at each other and started to laugh our butts off. Charli held her hand out and I grabbed it. We ran down the stairs but Charli tripped and fell on top of chase. I just stood there laughing. Charli gave me the death stare as she was blushing which made me laugh harder.

Chase- Uh Charli wanna get off of me now.
Charli- I...uh yeah sorry.
El- I...I....I.....

I couldn't spit the words out I was laughing so hard. That's when I heard someone yell to shut up.

El-Make me!
Chase- Oh dang.
Charli- Someone is feisty today.
El- Yep I sure am.

I looked up and it was Ryland. He looked very grumpy. I stared up at him with concerned eyes. He looked down at me and gave me a glare. I started to laugh again.

Ryland- Omg shut up!
Charli- I'm going to get her out of here bye guys.
El- Wait hold on.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of ice. I walked up the stairs. Charli and chase looked at me weirdly. I went into Rylands room. He was laying on his bed asleep again. I set the ice down in his bed and shook him awake.

Ryland- El? What are you doing?
El- Sit up.

He sat up and I sat on his bed and grabbed the ice. I put it on his knuckles because they were swollen from yesterday.

El- Keep this on for 39 minuets it will help the swelling go down.
Ryland- Ok.......
El-Also thank you.
Ryland- it's no big deal. I had to help you it's what best friends do.

He got up and pulled me in for a hug. I held on tight. Ryland and I have always been close. Nick, Ryland and I have been friends since kindergarten. I love both of them like brothers. I pulled away and smiled.

El- Ok now I have to go to Nicks room and make sure he is ok.
Ryland- Ok cya later!
El- Yeah!

I walked into Nick's room and he was sleeping. I got in his bed and hugged him. I heard him wake up. He turned to me and smiled.

Nick- Hi!
El- Hi!
Nick- Are you feeling better?
El- Much better.

I stood up and went over to his side of the bed.

El- Look I even got dressed and Charli did my makeup.
Nick- Good job!
El- Shut up.
Nick- what I'm proud of you!

We both started laughing and I threw a pillow at him. He looked at me surprised. I noticed he now looked like he was going to get revenge. Uh oh.

El- Oh no.
Nick- That wasn't very smart.
El- Nick I'm sorry please don't.

He got closer to me and I was backing up. He ran towards me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I started to scream as he ran downstairs with me.

El- PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW NICK YOUR TURNING INTO MY BROTHER!
Nick- Sorry El but you got what was coming for you.

He kept running around the house and eventually put me down. I ran over to Charli and drag her out of the house. We get in the car and decide where we are going to drive.