Record Studio

I woke up the next morning and went into the closet. I wanted to wear a cute outfit for my first day at the studio. I looked around for a while before finding the perfect outfit. I wanted to look good for the studio people. First impressions are always key.

I walked out of my closet and went inside the bathroom

I walked out of my closet and went inside the bathroom. I grabbed my makeup bag and took out the things I needed. I started on my makeup and finished a while later. I may have over done myself but that's ok.

I put everything back in my bag and put it away

I put everything back in my bag and put it away. I got out my curling iron and looked at the time. I had about 2 hours before I had to get to the studio. I set my curling iron down and grabbed my phone. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. When I got down there I saw Nessa making waffles and eggs and bacon. When she saw me coming down she smiled at me. Nessa is a very good cook. She took classes in middle school and he mom also taught her.

El- Good Morning!
Nessa- Hey! Good Morning.
El- It smells amazing! Also after we are done eating we are going to the salon before we head to the Studio.
Nessa- Ok!

She finished the food and we ate. While we were eating we talked about what to do after I finished singing my song at the studio with Payton. We finished the food and I helped her with the dishes and grabbed my phone and backpack. She ran upstairs to get her stuff and came down a few minutes later. I laughed because she almost tripped and fell down the stairs. I grabbed the keys to the car and we walked to the garage. We walked in and got in the car. I pulled out of the garage and started driving to a hair salon. We got there and walked in. The lady told us to sit and wait for a chair to open. After about 15 minutes of waiting and talking to Nessa about the songs I was going to be working on with Payton we were told to follow 2 people. I sat down in a chair and told the lady to surprise me. After about 30 minutes our hair was finished.

Els↓