Bad News

We spent another 4 hours in the theme park. We all got hungry so we decided to go to a restaurant and eat. We decided on Garden Grill. We walked there and got our table. We sat down and looked at the menu.

El- Everything looks so good!
Nessa- I know!
Josh- MICKEY IS COMING SO OUR TABLE!!!!
Griffin-MICKEY!
Anthony- MICKEY
Tayler- MICKEY MY DUDE!
Kio- AYEEE MICKEY.
Bryce-MICKEY MY FAVE!!!
Jaden- Y'all are jok- MICKEY!!!

Mickey came over to our table and said Hi to us. Nessa and I took our pictures with bun and did a TikTok. All of the boys started getting emotional while meeting Mickey. I took a video of the whole thing. Mickey left and we said our goodbyes. The server came over to the table and we gave her our orders.

El- So boys how was meeting Mickey?
Bryce- Everything I could've wished for.
Tayler- I just met my role model.
Anthony- Same
Kio- I'm gonna cry again.
Jaden- No words can express how honored I am to meet him.
Josh- It was FRIKIN AMAZING!
Nessa- Josh calm down!
El- Your gonna get is kicked out
Griffin- It was dope and yeah shut your mouth Josh.

We were all joking around when Pluto came to our table. I got up and hugged him and took a picture with him and Nessa did the same. The boys started crying again and took pictures with Pluto. Nessa and I looked at each other and started laughing. We said goodbye to Pluto but before he could leave Bryce asked.

Bryce- Wait Pluto. Aren't you a planet!

We all burst out laughing and Pluto facepalmed himself. We said goodbye again and he walked away. Our food came and we ate while talking about what we were going to do tomorrow. We finished our food and looked at the dessert menu. When Nessa and I heard our names. We looked up and saw Chip and Dale coming towards the table. We got up and hugged them. The boys gave us a confused look.

Josh- How do you know chip and dale and how do they know you!
Nessa- We met them earlier.
El- Yeah.
Griffin- Move I want a picture.
T/B- Same!

Nessa and I sat back down and the boys got up and took pictures. They all talked to Chip and Dale and Nessa and I just watched them being childish while laughing. The song from beauty and the beast the ballroom scene came on.

Chip- El would care to dance.
El- Oh- Sure! What the Heck!
Dale- Nessa would you care to dance.
Nessa- I would love too!!
T/B- WHAT!

We went to the middle of the dining area and started doing the waltz. Nessa and I laughed while dancing. I could see the boys taking videos. I continued to dance. The song stopped and Nessa and I said goodbye to Chip and Dale and went back to the table. We ordered dessert and it came. We ate and the boys kept talking about how jealous they were that we got to dance with Chip and Dale. I laughed and so did Nessa. We finished our dessert and paid. The boys were at a different hotel than us. We hugged goodbye and said we were going to meet in toy story land tomorrow. Nessa and I walked back to the room. When we got in there I laid down on my bed. The boys sent us the videos and pictures from the day. I smiled. We decided to go into our jacuzzi type bathtub. We got into our swim suits and got in. We splashed each other. Eventually we got out and changed into our pjs and did face masks. We took a picture than took our face masks off. We put on Peter Pan and got in our beds. After about halfway through the movie I fell asleep. As I expected the same dream came. Except this time I didn't cry. I just lived the dream as it is. I could hear the door open. It woke me up. I opened my eyes slightly and saw josh walk in.

El- Really Nessa!

She screamed and so did josh. I don't think they knew that I was awake yet. I laughed and rolled over. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep. I heard josh say goodnight to Nessa. I was awoken by my phone ringing. I opened my eyes and saw that Nessa and Josh were still awake. I saw it was Tayler. I picked up the phone and declined it.