LA baby!

We got onto the plane and we sat in our seats. I sat next to Quinton and put my AirPods in. Quinton put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. The plane took off and I smiled. I noticed Quinton had fallen asleep. I giggled and went onto my phone. I was bored so I went onto Netflix. It took forever to find a good movie so I just clicked on a random movie called 365 days. I started watching it and my eyes were getting heavy. God this movie sucks! I was watching the movie trying to fall asleep when my phone started to ring.
———————————————————————————
Incoming FaceTime call from
🧸Nick🧸

Nick- Hey.
El- Hey bestie!
Nick- How was Florida?
El- It was awesome!
Nick- That's good.
El- I missed my bestie tho. I can't wait to see you when you pick me up!
Nick- About that....
El- huh???
Nick- I had a last minute meeting and I have to be there. It's in London.
El- LONDON! GOD NICK I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 3 WEEKS AND YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 2 MONTHS AND JUST GOT BACK HOME! I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU NOW YOUR GOING TO LONDON!
Nick- For 3 months.
El- 3 MONTHS! I have to go bye.
Nick- El Wai-
—————————————————————————

I hung up on him and set my phone down. I put my head down and started to cry. I was really wanting to see Nick. After crying for a while I finally fell asleep on Quinton. I was dreaming about the Ferris wheel and it was very peaceful. Only to be Interrupted by someone shaking me awake. I woke up and saw Quinton.

Quinton- Baby the plane landed.
El- Oh ok.

I grabbed all of my stuff and walked off of the plane. Quinton grabbed my hand and we all walked to baggage claim together. We got there and Tayler and Bryce started grabbing people's bags. I saw my luggage so I went and grabbed my stuff. Bryce tripped over a bag and fell almost knocking me over.

El- BRYCE CHILL!
Bryce- Sorry-
El- Ugh It's fine.
Griffin- Whats your problem.
El- Nothing! What's your problem!
Nessa- El calm down he was just asking a question.
El- Whatever.
Tayler- What is wrong with you!
El- NOTHING IM JUST TIRED CAN WE GO NOW!

We all started walking to the entrance. I wanted to stop at Starbucks so we did. I got a Venti Pink drink and the others got Frappuccinos. We started walking to were chase said he was waiting. I had to grab something from my bag so I handed Nessa my drink. I grabbed it and stood up. As I looked up I saw Nick standing there with his arms open.

El- TEDDY BEAR!!!!!!

I dropped all of my stuff and ran towards him. I jumped into his arms and he spinned me around. I laughed and hugged him. He set me down and I hugged him more.

                                Quinton's POV

The plane landed and I woke up. I saw El was still asleep. I shook her awake.

Quinton- Baby the plane landed.
El- Oh ok.

We grabbed our luggage and made our way out of the plane. All of got out and I grabbed Els hand. We all walked to baggage claim. Tayler and Bryce started grabbing people's luggage. El went over and grabbed her luggage. Bryce tripped in a suitcase and almost knocked her over.

El- BRYCE CHILL!
Bryce- Sorry-
El- Ugh It's fine.
Griffin- Whats your problem.
El- Nothing! What's your problem!
Nessa- El calm down he was just asking a question.
El- Whatever.
Tayler- What is wrong with you!
El- NOTHING IM JUST TIRED CAN WE GO NOW!

We all started walking to the pickup area. El said she wanted Starbucks. Nobody argued with her because she was in a bad mood for some reason. El got a Venti pink drink and everybody else got Frappuccinos. We got our drinks and started walking to where we were being picked up at. El needed to grab something so we stopped and she handed Nessa her drink. She grabbed what she needed and stood up. Her face lit up as she stood up.

El- TEDDY BEAR!!!!!!

I looked up and saw Nick. She dropped all of her stuff and ran towards him. She jumped into his arms and he spinned her around. She laughed and hugged him. He set her down and she hugged him more. I got a little jealous. I guess Tayler could tell because he came up to me.

Tayler- Don't worry Nick is Els best friend. There is nothing going on between them. She just hasn't seen him in 2 months.
Quinton- Oh ok.
•End of POV•

I stopped hugging Nick and motioned for Quinton to come over. He walked over and I grabbed his hand. He smiled at me.

El- Nick this is Quinton. My boyfriend!
Nick- Wait THE Quinton! The one you always talked about and showed me pictures of.
El- Y.....Yeah.
Quinton- No need to be embarrassed bby.
Nick- Nice to meet you I'm Nick.
Quinton- Nick to meet you.
Chase- I feel so targeted right now.

I looked over to chase who was watching the YouTube video. I started bursting out laughing. I walked over to him and hugged him.

El- Hi chopstick!
Chase- Hola Mi Amore
El- This is Quinton my boyfriend!
Chase- I know we have met.
El- You have?
Quinton- Yeah Chase is a homie.
El- Well ok than. Let's go home.

We got into the cars and started driving back to the sway house. We got there and I grabbed my bags. I walked up to my room and set my luggage down. I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep. I heard voices talking but I was to tired to care. I felt my body being lifted up so I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Quinton. He set me down in the bed and got in it with me. He put the covers over us and I snuggled into him. Before I fell asleep again I said something to him.

El- I love you Q.
Quinton- I love you too bby.

I closed my eyes and felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep in Quinton's arms. I smiled and the fact that I was happy again.

A/N

HOLA MI AMORES!!!!!!!

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating for so long. I was on vacation in Indiana to see family!!! Anyways I will be getting back to normal posting schedule! Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!

Luv ya

Baiiiiii

-XxNotPeytonxX