Nick!

I pulled up to the house and grabbed my stuff and ran inside. I tripped over something and almost biffed it. I ran inside to see the both laughing. I was super confused. And my I almost just died.

El- What!
Josh&Bryce- You fell for it!
El- Fell for what?!
Bryce- oh- dats me I guess I don't have to spam
El- THAT WAS YOU!
Bryce- Yes it was you fell for it hahahaha
El- BRYCE YOUR FREAKING SICK! THATS Nit FUNNY WHATSOEVER I THOUGHT HE WAS BACK YOU KNOW HOW I AM WITH THIS SITUATION!
???- I don't know I thought it was pretty funny.
El- Yeah well nobody asked for your opinion.

I turned around to see nick leaning against the wall. I dropped all of my stuff and ran to him. I jumped in his arms.

El- Nick I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
Nick- El calm down it's not your fault.
El- Yes. It is I yelled at you and you got stressed and had a seizure.
Nick- El it's not your fault you had the right to be mad.

We pulled away from the bug and Quinton came over to me. He hugged me and I smiled up at him. He smiled back at me and it made me feel happy.

Nick- Quinton.
Quinton- Yes Nick?
Nick- I'm sorry. I let was wrong of me to do that to El and to you guys.
Quinton- I understand why you did it.
Nick- It will never and I repeat never happen again.
Quinton- I know.

I held onto Quinton as I smiled at Nick. I was happy. All was forgiven and I had my best friend back and the most amazing boyfriend ever. Life couldn't get any better or worse. We all decided to go to the pool. The girls and I all decided to wear cute swimsuits to tease the boys. I know it's a little harsh but oh well.

Addison's

Addison's↓

Nessa's

Nessa's ↓

El's

We went outside and all of the boys mouths dropped open

We went outside and all of the boys mouths dropped open. We all looked at each other and laughed. All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me lifting me up. I knew it was Quinton. I could tell by his scent. That sounds weird but you know what I mean

El- Quinton Griggs put me down right now ir no more cuddles!!!!
Quinton- Fine as you wish.

He put me down and I went crashing into the water.
I came rushing up for air. I saw everybody laughing. I got angry so I stomped up the pool stairs and went over to Quinton. I hugged him to throw him off guard and pushed him into the pool. He came up from the water looking at me like I was crazy. I laughed my butt off and so did the girls. We decided to take pictures for Instagram.

XxNotElxX

Aye pool dayz Bois!!!!!Tagged: Swagla,nessabarrett,nickaustin,Mads

Tagged: Swagla,nessabarrett,nickaustin,Mads.yo
Liked by: swayla,nickaustin,hypehouse,1M others
Comments
Taylerholder- Ayeeeeee my lil sis!
↳XxNotElxX- Ayeeeeee big bro🖤
qgriggs- My mamas I wuv you❤️💙
  ↳XxNotElxX- I wuv you too bubs♾
nickaustin- My best fwend🧸💙
  ↳XxNotElxX- Yo wassup🤟🧸💙
Tap here to load more comments

Quinton- Lets swim!!!!
Nick- Yessss
Tayler- Please I'm tired of sitting around
Mads- Oh shut up.
Bryce- Yeah there is nothing you love more than sitting around in your butt.
Nessa- Bryce is not lying.
Josh- No he really isn't. Whenever we come home from something your always on the couch.
Kio- Yeah they all have a point.
Griffin- Whatever Kio you can't say anything all you ever do is sit in your room all day long playing video games only coming out when anybody mentions anything about food.
Jaden- true facts they are speaking. Maybe you should try to be more social sometimes.
El- Hey don't bully Kio. At least she doesn't leave people behind when he goes on trips. Also Can we all shut up and get in the pool.

I didn't even get a response before I jumped into the pool splashing everybody. They all yelled at me before jumping in. I was laughing and dancing when I felt arms wrap around me. I turned around to see Quinton. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed back and I smiled against his lips. He made me so happy. No matter what he will be my favorite person on earth.

El- Want to know something?
Quinton- What?
El- I love you more that anything in this world bubs and I feel so happy when I'm around you.
Quinton- I love you way more mamas. You have no idea how happy you make me.
El- I love your smile.
Quinton- I love your laugh.

I giggled and kissed him again. I love this man with every ounce in my body. Everybody was Awwing and oooooing. I rolled my eyes and looked at Quinton. He just laughed.

Mads- Yo El come make a TikTok with us.
El- I'm coming!!!

I smiled at all of my friends. I was so happy. For the longest time I was happy. I was with my friends and family. I had the most perfect boyfriend. There was just one problem. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I felt like something was about to go wrong. Classic me always knowing something is going to go bad But I didn't know when. I saw my friends look at me and I smiled. We did some TikToks and for a little bit the feeling went away but slowly crept back. I knew something was wrong. But I didn't know what. What could be wrong. Maybe the guy is back. All I know is that we better stay in the house. I want to say something to everybody but they would say not to worry.

A/N

Sorry I couldn't post any more yesterday. Hope this chapter makes sense. I am super tired but needed to update so here you go

Luv ya

Baiiiiii

-XxNotPeytonxX