Arrived

Sometime in the flight I fell asleep. I was still sleeping when I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Nessa smiling at me.

El- Hey Ness.
Nessa- Hey 15 minutes till we land!
El- Omg!!!! I'm so excited!!!
Nessa- Me too!!!!!

I looked out my window and saw the ocean and palm trees. I smiled at the sight. It was so pretty. I looked at Nessa who was also smiling.

El- It's so pretty!!!
Nessa- I know. We should move here.
El- I'm down.

We both giggled and I packed my MacBook back into my bag and put me charger in my backpack. I looked over and Nessa handed my my AirPods. I took them from her and put them into my backpack. The announcement that the plane was about to land came on. Nessa and I giggled the whole time. The plane landed and we got up and grabbed our stuff.

Nessa- Lets go!!!!
El- I'm hungry.
Nessa- Me too!

We got off of the plane and went over to baggage claim. After a few minutes the baggage cane. Nessa and I grabbed our stuff. We were making our way over to the pickup area. I pulled my phone out and saw the time. It wasn't super late so we had time to explore. I called a taxi for Nessa and I and we sat on a bench waiting for it to get here. It arrived and we put our luggage in the trunk. We got in the car and gave him the address of the beach house we are staying. We sang to the radio and took a couple of pictures about 20 minutes later we arrived to the house.

 We sang to the radio and took a couple of pictures about 20 minutes later we arrived to the house

We arrived and our eyes went wide. We squealed in the backseat and started laughing. He pulled up to the house and we got out. We went and grabbed our luggage. We went up to the door and I saw an envelope. I picked it up and opened it. The keys were in it. I grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. I opened it and the inside was amazing.

 I opened it and the inside was amazing