Intruder

El's POV

I woke up and Quinton wasn't there. I wanted to sleep a little more but I couldn't fall back asleep. I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. I went in my bathroom and closed the door. I quickly undressed and went into the shower. I sat there for a little letting the hot water relax my tensed muscles. I finished up my shower and hopped out. I wrapped my towel around my body and went into my room. I went into my closet and picked out a outfit.

I went back into my bathroom and did my hair and makeup

I went back into my bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I went out into my bedroom and grabbed my phone which was in the charger and went downstairs. When I got downstairs nobody was home. Weird. I thought they had nothing to do today.

El- Hello?????
El- Anybody home!

I got no answer so I decided to do my own thing. I went to the living room and turned on stranger things. I have seen like 25 times but it's a good show! I went back into the kitchen to get some food. I looked around but there was nothing good the boys ate everything. I decided to order canes through post mates because I'm too lazy to go out and get it. While I waited for my food to get here I posted a TikTok of the cannibal dance and posted it. I got bored so I took a picture on insta.

@XxNotElxX

XxNotElxX- Bored in the house and I'm in the house bored

Liked by Avani, lilhuddy, and 1.5M more

Avani- So pretty baby!
>>XxNotElxX- All you hun.
Lilhuddy- Aye my bestie do be looking good do.
>>XxNotElxX- Aww thanks!
User1- Wow 🤩
Tap here to load more comments

I looked at my recent post on insta a replied to a couple comments. I was weirded out because non of the sway boys or Quinton liked or commented and they always do. I decided not to look to far into it. I heard a knock on the door. That must be my food.
Thank God I'm starving. I went and opened it. It was a guy holding a canes bag. I was weirded out because they guy wasn't in uniform. To be honest he looked kind of sketchy. I grabbed my food from him and shut the door. I quickly locked it. I decided not to eat the food because the guy looked super sketchy. Ugh I really wanted my canes. I sat back down on the couch and continued to watch stranger things. I was about to click to watch another episode when I heard a loud bang from the backyard. I peeked into the room where the back door was and saw the same man trying to break into the house. I freaked out and ran into my room and locked my door. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Quinton. He didn't pick up so I called him again.

El- Come on Quinton pick up please!!!!!
It went to voicemail so I called Tayler.
El- Come in Tayler pick up!

He didn't answer either. I called every single one of the sway boys and my sister but none of them answered. I heard a noise that sounded like glass shattering. Oh god he was in the house. I quickly looked through my contacts and called nick sobbing.

Nick- Hello?
El- Nick omg thank god please help me!!!
Nick- El are you crying what's wrong?
El- There is a sketchy guy and he just broke into my house and I'm scared.
Nick- Oh my god stay calm me and Ryland are on our way!
El- Please hurry!

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I stopped taking. They guy kept saying things.

(We just gonna name him David)

David- Come out wherever you are.
David- Come on I'm not going to hurt you.

I whimpered quietly. I was scared. I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer. Then they stopped. He was at my door. All of a sudden there was a loud bang. I looked up and the guy was standing over me.

El- Please stop get away from me!
David- Why would I do that?

He started to grab and I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. I closed my stopped trying in defeat. Suddenly I blacked out and couldn't see anything. The guy still had me. I heard shouting and opened my eyes. Nick was was holding me in his arms. I felt so weak and I couldn't move. I saw Ryland punching the crap out of the guy that tried to kidnap me.

Nick- Ok Ryland he is passed out you can stop punching him.
Ryland- Fine.

Ryland got off of him and grabbed me some bandages. I looked down at my stomach and I was bleeding it looked as if he stabbed me or cut me with something. I put them on and I was in pain. I started to cry. Nick picked me up and took me to his car. He put me in the backseat and got in with me. Ryland got in the drivers seat.

Ryland- I called the cops.
Nick- Ok. El are you ok.
El- N..No I....I H...H...hurt everywhere.

I started to sob I was in so much pain. I hurried my head into nick's chest as he hugged me and told me everything would be ok. The cops showed up and took the guy away. Ryland drove us to the hype house. I felt sick to my stomach and was in terrible pain. The worst pain was is knowing none of the boys were there. They all left me alone and because they did I almost got kidnapped. I've never felt so much hatred towards any of them before. The most hatred I had was towards Quinton. He is supposed to keep me safe. Out of harm. Look what good that did.