Back home.

I get out of my car and walk into the house. Nobody was there. Literally nobody. I was upset. I could be having fun at the hype house but noooo I HAD to come home quick.

El- Are you kidding me! They tell me to get here quick and so I leave and they aren't even here.

I was upset but decide to go to my room. I put my stuff down and decide to take a shower. I still had chlorine on me from swimming yesterday. I go into my bathroom and take my clothes off and get in the shower. I finish my shower and wrap a towel around me and walk into my room. I here my phone buzz so I quickly throw on Quintons hoodie that he gave me before I left for LA. I never wash it because it smells just like him. I throw some still softish pants on and see who texted me.

Tayler🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Hey sorry we had
some plans come up
you will have the house
to yourself for a few hours

                                         Ok. It's fine. Luv ya cya soon

Luv ya too❤️

I put on Vampire Diaries. I watch a ton of episodes while scrolling through TikTok. I decide to take a picture and post it on insta.

XxNotElxX

The boys left me with the whole house to myself

Liked by joshrichards,Nessabarret,2M more

Joshrichards- Dont do anything I wouldn't do.
>> XxNotElxX- So pretty much I can do anything.
Nessabarrett- So pretty bby❤️
Mads.Yo- My beautiful Sis.
>> XxNotElxX- All you sis🥺
                   Tap here to load more comments

I got tired so I decide to take a nap to let time pass. I was fast asleep so I didn't here when the boys came back. I was dreaming about going to Disney world and meeting Mickey. That would be dope. I continue to sleep for a few more hours. I wake up to a buzzing sound. My phone was ringing. I didn't answer because I was still trying to sleep. The phone call ended and I was about to go to sleep again u til my phone rang again! I groaned and grabbed my phone to see who was calling me.

                         Incoming call from
                                    Nick🧸

                           You answer the call.

El- Hey!
Nick- Hey! You sound weird are you ok?
El- Yeah. I just woke up.
Nick- Oh sorry.
El- You should be I was having a very good dream and you ruined it.
Nick- Oops. Anyways me and Ryland are going to canes for lunch and we are going by your house and wanted to know if you wanna come.
El- I guess. I'm hungry.
Nick- I'm sure you are you are always hungry. Anyways we will be there in 15 minutes.
El- Ok cya when you get here.

I hang up the call and get up and put my hair in a messy bun. I apply some makeup. I realize I'm not wearing Quintons hoodie and start to freak out. I look all over my room and can't find it. I freak out even more. I run in my bathroom and see it's not there either. I run downstairs worried. Jaden sees your face.

El- TAYLER TAYLER TAYLER!!!!
Jaden- El what's wrong.
El- I DIDNT SAY YOUR NAME I NEED TAYLER!
Jaden- I'm sure I-

At this point my anxiety is so high I start screaming. I'm trying to hold back my tears.

El- TALYER!!!!!

I see Tayler run to me asking if im ok. I ask him if he knows where the hoodie is. Him being my brother he knows exactly what what im talking about. He says he hasn't seen it. I break down in tears. That hoodie was the only thing I had left from Quinton.
Tayler holds me in his arms. He tells the boys to look for the hoodie. A few minutes later one of them walks up to me handing the hoodie to me. I immediately burry my face into it and take in his scent. I put the hoodie on and stand up.

                                Quinton's POV

I heard yelling from upstairs it sounded like a girl screaming. I could barely tell what she was saying. She sounded very upset though. She was shouting for Tayler. I was in the hangout room. As you can guess I'm the new Sway Member. Tayler looked alarmed and ran up the stairs where I think the girl was. She was saying something about loosing something. I heard Tayler yelling for some of the boys sitting with me. They went up stairs and came back down a few minutes later. I was debating on asking what was wrong. I decided not to because it's not any of my business.

                            Back to your POV

I found it I'm ok now. My anxiety started to go down and I immediately felt better. I felt a buzz from my back pocket. I looked at my phone it was Nick he is here to pick me up. I totally forgot about that. I was to busy having a panic attack. Anyways.....

El- Thanks guys! I got to go Nick and Ryland are picking me up and we are going to lunch.

I started walking down the stairs. I hear Tayler saying that the new Sway member was here. I yelled back to him.

El- THE NEW MEMBER CAN WAIT IM STARVING!

I continued to walk towards the door. I hear Tayler yelling after me but I walk out the door so I didn't hear him. I started laughing as I walk over to Nick's car and get in.

El- hey guys!
N&R- Hey El!
El- Let's go I'm starving.
Nick- Ok Ok I'm driving.
El- Well drive faster.
Ryland- Yeah Nick drive faster I'm hungry
El- Yeah me to step on it Nicky
Ryland- Indeed don't be a boomer be a zoomer.
El- That doesn't even make sense.
Ryland- It does too. Maybe your just to stupid to know what it means.
El- I'm not stupid!
N&R- Ehhhhh
El-RUDE!