Happy.

I was still asleep but I could feel someone playing with my hair. I turned and faced Quinton and opened my eyes. I buried my head in his chest so he didn't see me open my eyes. I hear him whisper my name but I didn't answer. I felt him get up and go out of the room. I whined once he left because he was making warm. I wanted to tease Quinton so I quickly grabbed a pillow and stood behind the door. I heard him come in the room again so I hit him with the pillow. He looked surprised at first. He then looked in my eyes and I knew it was time to run. I bolted out the door and barged into chases room and locked the door. I was breathing heavy from running. Chase woke up and sat up. He stared at me a second before realizing who I was.

Chase-El?
El-Good morning!
Chase-What are you doing! It's too early.
El-Hiding in your room duh.
Chase- Ughhhh noooooo let me sleep it's too early.
El-Chase it 11:00 am
Chase-Oh. Still let me sleep. I didn't sleep well last night.

I heard footsteps so I unlocked the door and hit behind it. Seconds later Quinton barged into the room and I bolted out. I ran into Rylands room screaming. I heard Quinton telling me name. I locked the door and ran into his closet. Ryland woke up. Hopefully he won't be in a bad mood.

Ryland- What the heck!
El- I'm in your closet.
Ryland- GET OUT.
El- I will die if I get out of your room.
I walked out of his closet and sat on his bed.
Ryland- And why will you die.
El- I hit Quinton with a pillow and now he is out to get me.

I heard footsteps so I covered Rylands mouth. The footsteps got closer. There was a knock on the door. I uncovered Rylands mouth. I gave him puppies eyes as if to say not to say I'm here.

Ryland- Who is it?
Quinton- It's Quinton.
Ryland- What do you want?
Quinton- Is El in there?
Ryland- No I think she ran into Tony's room.
Quinton- Oh ok have fun sleeping.
Ryland-Uh thanks.

We heard the footsteps leave. I sighed and relief and looked at Ryland. He rolled his eyes and I laughed. We both looked at each other and burst out laughing for no reason.

El- I should probably go find another hiding place.
Ryland- Ok bye.
El- Bye I'll cya later.
Ryland- Ok. Cya.

I walked out of his room and heard Quinton yelling my name. I was about to laugh so I covered my mouth. I quickly ran up the stairs and barged into Alex and kouvrs room. I saw they were sleeping so I left and went into Addisons room. She was on live so I sat on her bed with her.

Addison- I guess El is joining our live.
El- Yep. Hi guys!
Addison- Hey why is Quinton yelling your name.
El- Well I'm hiding from him. I hit him with a pillow and he is mad at me now. So im scared to face him.

All of a sudden someone came into the room causing me and Addison both to scream. It was Quinton. He came up to me and grabbed me. He threw me over his shoulders as I playfully hit him. I screamed. He started to run out of the room with me. We got into the guest bedroom and he put me down. I hugged him and kissed him. I also started giggling because his hair was messed up.

Quinton- I love you so much.
El- I love you even more.
Quinton- Not possible.
El- Yes possible.
Quinton- Wanna watch a movie.
El- Yes!
Quinton- Ok what do you wanna watch?
El- Uhhh how about murder mystery.
Quinton- Ok. Is that the one with Adam Sandler
El- Yes it is.

I got in the bed and Quinton laid next to me. I laid my head on his chest as he turned the movie on. He played with my hair as we watched the movie. We cuddled with his arms wrapped around me. We watched a bunch of movies and eventually fell asleep at 10:00 pm. I started to have the same nightmare. This time it was more real. My stomach all of a sudden got super upset and I ran to the bathroom. I started to sob and throw up. I heard Quinton come into the bathroom. He pulled my hair back and rubbed my back. After what felt like 30 minutes of throwing up I finally stopped. I was too weak to walk. I couldn't get up it was as if I was stuck. Quinton picked me up and walked me back to the bed and set me down. I got under the cover and hugged Quinton.

El- I'm sorry.
Quinton- Sorry for what?
El- Being such a pain.
Quinton- You are not being a pain bubs. You went through something that scared you. What your experiencing is normal.
El- I am so grateful for you.

He wrapped him arms around me and pulled me close as a I fell asleep. I was miserable. When will the nightmares stop. I just want to live a normal life again. All of a sudden I felt something jump on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Xavier. Quinton and I started giggling. He came and laid next to me. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep as I was petting him. I didn't have anymore nightmares that night. I actually slept well. I knew that tomorrow I had to go back to sway. I was still mad at the others. I had to go back though. I couldn't just move into the Hype House. Unless.... No I couldn't do that to my brother. He would be so mad at me.