Photo shoot

A few days went by and nobody would tell me how Nick was doing. I fell into this super depressed stage. I never wanted to do anything just sleep and cry. I got hungry so I went downstairs.

T/B- Hey El!
Quinton- Hey babe

I ignored them all and went into the kitchen. We didn't have much food left so I decided I would go to the store. I went back upstairs and showered. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my closet I saw a cute outfit and put it on.

 I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my closet I saw a cute outfit and put it on

After I got dressed I walked into my bathroom and decided to put my hair in braids. I took a while but the turned out like this.

 I took a while but the turned out like this

I liked how it looked very much. Honestly after I showered I felt better. I was still depressed but I was getting better. I decided to put makeup in because It would make me look more presentable.

 I decided to put makeup in because It would make me look more presentable

I sprayed perfume on myself and grabbed my phone. I put in my Apple Watch and grabbed my backpack. I walked downstairs and all of the boys looked at me shocked. I grabbed my keys and walked out the front door. I realized Xavier would probably want to come with me so I walked back into the house and called for him. He came running down and followed me back out the door. I opened the passenger door for him and he sat down. I walked over to the driver side and got it. I started my car and pulled out of the drive way. I stopped at Starbucks and got and iced Carmel macchiato and a puppachino for Xavier. I payed and left for the store. I got to target and walked in with Xavier. I had him in a leash so he wouldn't cause a problem. I knew he had a bad problem with people which is why I kept him close. We walked to the food section and I got a hunch of food for the house. Knowing the boys and myself I also got a bunch of Red Bull's and Bang energy drinks. I decided to go shopping for some clothes and swim suites. I went over to the book section and they had a bunch of good books so of course o bought them. I went over the the movie section and bought a bunch of movies. Quinton's birthday was coming up soon and he is always saying how he wants a new Xbox so I got that too. I have a record player in my room so I went to look at the records. They actually had good records so I bought a few. I finished shopping around so I went to check out. I walked back to my car and loaded all of the groceries in the trunk. I decided to go get some food so I went to canes. I ordered my food and payed and decided to go to the house to drop some stuff off then do a photo shoot. I drove back to the house and grabbed everything. I unlocked the door and walked in all go try boys were at the dining table talking. I set all of the food down and took the bags of my stuff upstairs. I hid Quinton's gift and put away all of my stuff. I grabbed Xavier and went back downstairs. I went into the kitchen and put away the groceries. I grabbed a bang energy drink and an apple and grabbed all of the boys a bang too. I walked over to them and set them down. Went to finish unloading the groceries. I heard the boys say thank you so I said your welcome. I walked back out the front door and got back into my car. I called Bryant and he said he would meet up with me to do a photo shoot. I drove to the place he told me too. I got out and walked over to where I saw Bryant. I saw Addison and Tony there too. Addison ran over to me.