In your arms

We got tired so we decided to go. We made our way out of the lantern area. We were back by the Ferris wheel. I stood there smiling as I replayed jumping into Quinton's arms in my head. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Quinton who was smiling at me. I smiled back and he started speaking.

Quinton- Do you want to come back to my hotel room with me so we can cuddle.
El- I would but I haven't told anybody I saw you yet so I think I'm going to go back to Nessa and I's hotel room for tonight.
Nessa- Yeah also because if she doesn't stay with me tonight all of the boys are going to bombard her with questions.
Quinton- That makes sense. Ok well I will see you tomorrow.
El-I'll see you tomorrow.
Quinton- Love you mamas
El- Love you bubs.
Quinton- Bye.
El-Bye.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him goodnight. I didn't want to leave but I had too. We went our separate ways. Nessa and I made our way back to the hotel room. We were walking when I saw a funnel cake stand. I gave Nessa a look. She shook her head no. I gave her puppy dog eyes and she rolled her eyes and said....

Nessa- Fine! Lets go.
El- YAY!
Nessa- Dude chill
El- Sorry-
Nessa- Your lucky I love you
El- I love you too!!!!!

We got there and ordered a funnel cake for each of us. Nessa paid the guy and waited for our funnel cakes. As the guy was making the funnel cakes he kept checking me out. I was about to say something when he finished them and called our names. I grabbed our funnel cakes and quickly walked back over to Nessa. She grabbed hers and we back walked to the hotel room. I told Nessa how the guy was checking me out and she just laughed. We got there and I walked through the door. We went in the elevator and it took us up to the room. The door opened and we walked into our room. Everybody was there sitting in the room talking. Ugh great. I wanted peace and quiet but nooooooo. I can't have any time to myself when they are around.

El- Uh Hi guys.
Tayler- Hey sis!
Bryce- Hey guys.
Nessa- How did you find our room, and how did u get in?!
Josh- We asked the people at the front desk. She let us in.
N-E- Ughhh
Kio- What are you not happy we are here.
Bryce- FUNNEL CAKE!
El- NO! BRYCE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TOUCH MY FUNNEL CAKE IM GOING TO ASK A TOTAL STRANGER TO STAY WITH THEM TONIGHT!
Bryce- Ok.
Anthony- Whats wrong.
El- Nothing I'm fine.
Nessa- We are just tired.
Jaden- Oh ok we will all go into living room than.
El- Thank you.

I walked over to my suitcase. I grabbed my pjs and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and put on my pjs which was Quinton's sweatshirt and yellow shorts with cherries in them.

I walked out of the bathroom and got into my bed

I walked out of the bathroom and got into my bed. I put Greys Anatomy on the TV and ate my funnel cake. I started crying when a person died. Once I was done with it I got up and went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went back into the room and turned the TV off. I turned out the lights and closed my eyes. I couldn't fall asleep because everybody was being too loud. I sighed as I sat up in my bed and looked in the living room. Nobody was paying attention to wether not I was sleeping or not they were just yelling and laughing. I rolled my eyes as I got up and grabbed my phone and AirPods. I grabbed my room key and walked to the door. I opened it slowly so it didn't make any noise and stepped out side. I closed the door slowly so it didn't make any noise again. The elevator opened and I stepped in it. It took me down to the first floor. I stepped out of it and walked outside. It was cold so I started shivering. I sat down in the steps and went to text Quinton.

———————————————————————————
⚠️🥺Bubba❤️⚠️

Hey bubs I can't
Sleep can I come to
Your room. The
Group is being too
Loud 🥺

Sure baby! Sowwy
They are bein loud
It's the hotel by the
Castle ur room is in
It's room 217

Ok thx bubs
I'll see you soon ❤️
———————————————————————————

I walked to where Quinton told me the hotel was. I walked in and went to the elevator. I went to the second floor and walked out. I saw a sign that said room room 210-220 so I walked down that hallway. I finally got to Quinton's door and knocked. He answered the door smiling. I smiled at him and hugged him. We walked to his bed laid down. He pulled me closer to him and I buried my face into his chest. I looked up and he kissed me. I kissed back and smiled. He hugged me and I laid my head back down in his chest. I closed my eyes and took in his scent. Before I knew it I was fast asleep. I felt Quinton kiss the top of my head and than he fell asleep. I snuggled close to him and went into a deep sleep. Finally for the first time since I was in the hospital I didn't have the dream. It was because this was reality. I was finally in his arms. I was happy. I thought I would never see him again. But I have. He is moving in with the sway boys too! He told my when we were at the lanterns. I smiled in my sleep as I replayed the whole night in my head.