Beach.

The next day Nessa and I decided we were going to the beach today. We only had 6 days days left in Florida. We wanted to spend as much time as we could at the beach. Considering all of the beaches in Cali suck. After we were done eating we got in our swim suits. With coverups in over them.

El's Swimsuit

Nessa's swim suit

Nessa's swim suit

After we changed we packed bags for the beach

After we changed we packed bags for the beach. I went into the kitchen and started packing lunch for the beach. Nessa came in and told me to grab something from the theatre so she made the rest of the lunch. Like I said she is a good cook. I went down to the theatre and got some snacks. Hehe I'm stealing all of the food. I went back upstairs and gave it to her. She laughed and than she put it in the bag our lunches were in. We grabbed the rest of the bags. We got in the car and drove to the nearest beach. Once we got to the beach we got out of the car and grabbed our stuff. We walked out and found a place to put our stuff. In the sun of course so we can tan.

Nessa- Do you want to tan first?
El- ooooo yes please!
Nessa- Ok lets put sunscreen on so we don't burn up.

We put our sunscreen on. I laid down on my towel and closed my eyes. I saw Nessa lay down as well. It had been about 20 minuets and I fell asleep. I was dreaming about Quinton again. When will these dreams stop. Then all of a sudden I was soaked. I screamed and opened my eyes. I saw Nessa and Payton laughing their heads off.

El- SERIOUSLY! PAYTON WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!
Nessa- Calm down I called him while you were asleep.
Payton- I'm sorry bestie.
El- It's fine. Well I might as get in the water now since I'm wet.
Nessa- I'll come with you.
Payton- I'll stay back and tan.
N&E- Ok.

We ran to the water and jumped in. I went under water and saw a sea turtle. It was so cute and it looked so peaceful. I came up to the surface and told Nessa. We dived down and I saw her smile once she saw the turtle. We came back up and laughed. I looked over to Payton who was taking pictures of us. I waved him to come over. He shook his head no. Nessa and I started splashing  each other and laughing. I decided to float and lay on my back. I was relaxing when I was pulled down. I started flailing. Than just as quickly as I was pulled down I was brought back up. I saw Payton laughing.