Sick

I woke up the next morning to Nick yelling from downstairs. I got up and put a sweatshirt on. I slowly walked downstairs because I was tired. I looked to see what Nick was yelling at and turned to look at the TV. The guy who had tried to kidnap me was in jail again. I smiled and went over to Tayler. He was laying on the couch. I crawled on top of him and laid my head on his chest.

Tayler- Did you see the news?
El- Yeah!
Kio- He is finally gone
Josh- Your safe.
Bryce- For now.
El- Shut up Bryce!
Griffin- Yeah Bryce.
El- Have any of you seen Quinton?
Mads- He went into the gym.
El- Ok.

I got up off of Tayler and went to the gym. I was walking and started to feel light headed. I ignored it and opened the door to the gym. I saw Quinton working out. He had his shirt off. My mouth dropped. I shook my head and regained sense. I smiled as I looked at him. He stopped and looked up at me. When he saw me he smiled. I started to walk over to him but before I could get there everything went black and I fell to the floor. This was the bad feeling in my body. I knew it! I knew something was going to happen. God can't I just get a break from torture for right now.

                               Quinton's POV
I woke up and saw El was still sleeping. I got up and went downstairs. The boys, Mads and Nessa were in the living room chatting. I let them know I would be in the gym and they all said ok. I walked into the gym and started working out. I had been working out for about and hour. I was doing pull-ups when I felt like someone was watching me. I looked up and saw El smiling at me. I smiled back at her. She started to walk towards me when she suddenly collapsed. I ran over to her and saw blood coming out of her mouth. I yelled for help and the boys came running in. They all looked terrified when they saw El laying there with blood coming out of her mouth. Why wont these stupid idiots move. Or do something like call 911! I guess I have to tell them to do it.

Quinton- SOMEONE CALL 911!!!
Josh- Omg what happened!
Kio- I'll call
Tayler- WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER!
Quinton- She was walking over to me then all of a sudden she passed out and blood started coming out of her mouth!! Oh god what if she dies. She can't die on me. I need her. She is my other half.

I was sobbing at this point. Did I do something to her! What is wrong with her. She can't leave me I need her! We are supposed to grow old and have kids and get married! Get a big house and brag about our kids to family members and co workers. She needs to stay with me.

Kio- Ok they are in their way.
Quinton- It's all my fault I should have been there! I should have walked over to her!
Tayler- Quinton it's not your fault. You had no idea.

We heard the sirens so we lead them over to the gym. They picked her up and put her in a stretcher. The put her into the ambulance and I got in with her. I explained what had happened as I was sobbing. They told me to calm down and that everything would be ok. How can they say that when she is bleeding out of her mouth! We got to the hospital and they rushed her off to a room. We were in the waiting room for about an hour.

Front desk lady- Family for El holder!

We all got up and followed her. I walked in the room and she looked to lifeless. It made me feel even more sad. I started tearing up again. Tayler put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic look. The doctor came in and explained to us that she had a disease. The disease was when she gets to stressed out her body shuts down and she passes out. Blood comes out of her mouth because the body shut down. They also told us she was in a coma. At this point all of us were crying. I went over to her and held her hand. I eventually drifted off to sleep.

                                Taylers POV
I saw El in the hospital room. She looked so dead. It was hard to look at her without crying. The doctor came in and told us she had a disease at that point I lost it I was crying I think everybody was. I saw Quinton go over and hold Els hand. He eventually fell asleep and it looked really cute so I decided to post it in Instagram.

Taylerholder

Nothing can break these twos bond♾❤️Tagged: qgriggs, XxNotElxXLiked by: swayla, hypehouse, nickaustin, 1M othersComments:Avani- Get well soon Bebe❤️nickaustin- I'm buying you a 🧸 rn luv u El❤️hypehouse- Get well soon queen 👑 User1- Get well soon...

Tagged: qgriggs, XxNotElxX
Liked by: swayla, hypehouse, nickaustin, 1M others
Comments:
Avani- Get well soon Bebe❤️
nickaustin- I'm buying you a 🧸 rn luv u El❤️
hypehouse- Get well soon queen 👑
User1- Get well soon El!
Tap here to load more comments
It felt nice to know so many people cared about her. My sister is strong I know she will get through this alive. She has always fought hard and I believe she will do the same for us. We all looked at each other and at El. We all loved and cared about her. She is the most perfect sister a guy could ask for. She has always been there for me and will always be there for me. That's why I love her so much. I'm scared of what might happen if she doesn't make it though. Quinton won't be stable and I don't think I will either. She will make it through this. She has to.