Ignored Part:2

Quinton's POV
I felt bad for ignoring El. We were all pulling a prank on her. I know what your thinking and yes I willingly agreed to do the prank. Josh was getting her back from throwing a pie in his face. Granite he deserved it but still. I heard a knock on the door. It was Avani she was here to hang out with El. Nobody except the boys Nessa Mads and I know about the prank. She walked by me said Hi to Anthony and went upstairs.

                                      El's POV
I was wiping away my tears and starring off into space thinking about the boys. I was deep in thought when I heard a knock. I practically jumped out of my skin! I also may or may not of screamed. I got up and went to my door. I opened it to see Avani standing at my doorway.

El- Hey Avaniiii
Avani- Nice scream and Hi.
El- You heard that....
Avani- Sure did!
El- Oops.

We walked into my room and sat down in my bed.

Avani- I came over because Nick said the Boys Nessa and Mads were ignoring you.
El- Yeah!
Avani- Did you do something?
El- Not that I can think of!
Avani- Oh ok well that's weird.
El- Yeah.
Avani- There is this movie I have been dying to see wanna watch it with me?
El- Sure what movie?
Avani- Ghost Ship.
El- Ok.

We laid down on my bed and Avani turned on the movie. It was nice and peaceful at first. The it got super dark. We got it through most of the movie when a gory scene came on. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I started crying. I heard Avani laughing. She knew I couldn't do gory movies.

Avani- Omg are you ok..
El- No I'm not I'm sick and can't move and crying.
Avani- Hahahahahahaha
El- SHUT UP AVANI
Avani- I'm so sorry I didn't know how bad it would get.
El- I'm going downstairs to calm down you can continue to watch your movie.
Avani- Ok.

I walked downstairs. I felt super nauseous. I was walking when I heard a knocking sound. I screamed and ran into the kitchen. All of the movie scenes came to my mind then to make things worse when the guy had tried kidnap me came into my head too. I felt myself falling over so I held onto the counter. I got super sick to my stomach so I ran to the bathroom and threw up. It felt like an hour before I stopped throwing up. I fell back and put my back against the wall and cried. I heard a voice so I stopped crying. I got up wiped my tears and walked out. Nobody was there. I heard the boys voices coming from the basement. I continued to walk when I I heard a glass shattering sound l. I saw something move in the kitchen. I looked up and saw the man. I screamed and the next thing I knew everything was black and I hit my head on something.

Avani's POV
I felt kind of bad. I didn't know that El would get that bad. I was watching the movie when I heard a glass shattering noise and a super loud scream and a loud thud. I ran down the stairs to see El laying there. I ran over to her and picked her up. She was still breathing Thank God. I just sat there shaking her awake. I was scared what was that shattering noise and hey did she scream.

El's POV
All I could see was black. I felt myself being shaken hard. I opened my eyes and saw Avani. I gave out a sigh of relief.

Avani- Omg El what happened!
El- I...I... I went to get a drink and Inheard a loud thud. It scared me and I got super nauseous so I ran to the bathroom I threw up and started crying I heard a voice so I stopped crying and went out of the bathroom. I heard a shatter noise and saw something move in the kitchen so I looked up and the man was there.
Avani- Oh my God.
El- Your movie really screwed me up.
Avani- I'm so sorry I didn't mean too.
El- I know it's fine.

I finally calmed down. I sat at the kitchen counter with Avani and we talked. The boys came upstairs and I just rolled my eyes. They didn't even come up to see if I was ok.

Josh- Hey Avani! Hey El!
Jaden- Hey El. Hey Avani.
Anthony- Hey bby. Hey El.
Quinton- hey bby.
El&Avani- Really!
T/B- What?
El- Wow. Y'all are pathetic.
Avani- Y'all didn't even hear her scream. Or if you did you didn't care.
Quinton- We didn't hear anything.
El- YOUR SUPPOSED TO KEEP ME SAFE AND LOOK WHAT GOOD THAT HAS DONE! I ALMLST GOT KIDNAPPED TWICE!! THANK GOD AVANI CAME DOWNSTAIRS WHEN SHE DID BECAUSE IF SHE DIDN'T I WOULD BE GONE! AND YALL ARE JUST GOING TO ACT LIKE HAVN'T BEEN IGNORING ME ALL DAY BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE. AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME!!!! WELL FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK TO!

I screamed at the top of my lungs while sobbing. I ran up to my room slammed the door and sobbed. I dropped into the floor and Xavier came over to me. I buried my face into his fur and sobbed. I heard footsteps come up to my door. I didn't care I was just tired but I couldn't sleep and the tears wouldn't stop coming. Nessa walked in and next to me. I buried my head into her shoulder and sobbed. She hugged me tight. After a while I stopped crying and I looked up at her.

Nessa-Avani told us what happened.
El- Oh.
Nessa- I'm so sorry. I never wanted this to happen to you. Or to anyone.
El- Just my luck.
Nessa- I'm sorry for ignoring you. Josh wanted payback for throwing a lie in his face so we decided to do one of those ignoring for 24 hours pranks.
El- Oh... So I didn't do anything.
Nessa- No of course not.
El- Ok. Are the others mad?
Nessa- Not at you. And Quinton is going insane. He feels so bad for not being with you. He almost punched Josh.
El- Omg! I need to calm him down.
Nessa- Yeah you probably should before he tries again.

I nodded and got up Nessa following close behind me. I walked out of my room wiping my eyes. I saw Quinton downstairs looking like he wanted to kill josh. I walked downstairs and walked over to Quinton and hugged him. He started to cry in my arms.

Quinton- I'm so sorry El I feel like I failed you.
El- Hey hey hey! You didn't fail me ok! Not by a long shot.
Quinton- You promise?
El- Promise.

I kissed him and hugged him tight. I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. I held my hand out and he grabbed it.

El- Come on I wanna take you somewhere.
Quinton- Where?
El- It's a surprise.