"Fun" Week

The next morning I woke up with a bad cramp and I was in a super bad mood. I saw that Quinton was still asleep so I got up and went into the bathroom.
I did what I needed to do and I took some Advil for the pain. I went back and collapsed onto the bed waking Quinton up.

Quinton- Hey baby!
El- Shut up.
Quinton- Wh- Ohhhhh-
El- Quinton please I don't feel good and I'm not in the mood.
Quinton- Ok well I'm going to get some breakfast I'll be back.
El- Fine.

                              Quinton's POV

I was sleeping until I felt the bed shake a bunch. I woke up and saw El face first on the bed. I decided to say something.

Quinton- Hey baby!
El- Shut up.
Quinton- Wh- Ohhhhh-
El- Quinton please I don't feel good and I'm not in the mood.
Quinton- Ok well I'm going to get some breakfast I'll be back.
El- Fine.

I wasn't actually going to get breakfast. I was going to get El some things from the store so she would feel better. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. Once I got in my car I drove to target. Once I got in there I went and grabbed her some lady stuff than I went to the candy isle. I grabbed all of her favorite candy and went to the chip isle. Once I got to the takies I went and grabbed her a bang energy because that's her favorite drink. I know how much she likes turtles so I went and got her a stuffed animal sea turtle. Me being me I decided to get her a get well soon card just to cheer her up. I went to the checkout and grabbed some Advil. I paid for the stuff. Than I put the stuff in the car and filled out the card. When I got to the house I opened the door and walked up to her room. She was laying on her bed with a heating pad over her. I walked in and she just groaned.

El- Tayler go away.
Quinton-I'm not Tayler.
El- Oh Hi bubs.
Quinton- Hi baby how are you feeling?
El- horrible.
Quinton- Oh. Well I got you some stuff.
El- You did!
End of Quinton's POV

I was taking a nap with my heating pad on me when I heard someone come into my room. I thought it was Tayler to check on me.

El- Tayler go away.
Quinton-I'm not Tayler.
El- Oh Hi bubba.
Quinton- Hi bubs how are you feeling?
El- horrible.
Quinton- Oh. Well I got you some stuff.
El- You did!

I sat up and my eyes lit up when I saw the stuff he had in his hands. I started cheering and than quickly stopped as the pain came rushing back. He came and sat next to me pulling out the stuff that he got. When I saw the turtle I started crying. He just hugged me. I was an emotional mess.

Quinton- Wanna watch Oliver and Company?
El- YES!!!!!

He grabbed the remote and turned on the movie. I got comfortable and grabbed all of the snacks and drinks. We snacked and drank through the movie and I felt a little better. Once the movie was done I was tired so I laid my head on Quinton's chest and closed my eyes. I heard a loud bang causing me to wake up in a panic. Quinton was no longer next to me. I got up and went downstairs to find pots and pans all over the place and Bryce standing there with a worried look in his face. I walked down the stairs and he quickly started apologizing.

El- Bryce calm down! What happened?
Bryce- I was trying to clean up the kitchen for you because you aren't feeling well when I accidentally dropped all of the pots.

I stood there with tears in my eyes after what he just said. Ugh screw hormones. I started crying and Bryce looked even more worried.

Bryce- Did I say something bad. I'm so so so sorry El I didn't mean to I was ju-
El- That's the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me.

I stood there sobbing as Bryce came over to me and engulfed me in a hug. After I fished crying I said thank you and went back to my room. I sat on my bed scrolling through insta when Quinton walked into my room. He came and got in the bed. He reached his arms out and grabbed me pulling me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes breathing in the smell of his cologne. I felt myself drifting off to sleep. Suddenly everything went black and I was dreaming. I don't know how long I have been sleeping for but I felt myself being shook. I opened my eyes to see and very handsome Quinton shaking me awake. I smiled as he kissed me.

Quinton- Good morning bubs.
El- Good morning.
Quinton- Well actually night.
El- What!!! What time is it!
Quinton- It is 6:30 pm.
El- Oh ok. Should we go see what the boys are doing?
Quinton- Yeah!
El- Ok lets go!

I got up and we went downstairs. Quinton was holding my hand as we walked into the living room. Something smelled really good so I went into the kitchen.

El- YAY GRIFFIN IS MAKING HIS FAMOUS SPAGHETTI YAYYYYYY!!!!!

They all laughed at me when I noticed Kio was making something too. I started squealing and they looked up. Kio saw me looking at him and laughed.

El- BABYYYY.....
Quinton- Yeah?
El- KIO IS MAKING HIS FAMOUS CAKE!!!!
Quinton- Famous huh.
El- YEA! It's the best cake you will ever taste.
Quinton- I highly doubt that.
Kio- Dude don't judge my cake until you have tasted it.                       (😏 heh inside jokes)

After a while dinner was ready we all sat down and ate. I had a bunch of spaghetti and now it's time for cake. Kio brought out the cake and I was smiling like a little kid. He cut everybody a slice and Quinton took a bite. His mouth dropped opens and we all laughed.

El- Told ya it was the best.