Ferris Wheel

I was deep in thought. I broke out of my thoughts as I heard my phone ring. I waited for a second before I picked it up and rolled my eyes. It was Bryce. Of course. We literally just got in and he is calling me. Why in the world is he calling me. What could he possible want. I answered the call and made sure it wasn't on speaker or super loud. I didn't want the boy on the other side of the thing I was sitting in to hear me.

El- What!
Bryce- I miss you!!!! (In a brotherly way)Who's the random guy?
El-  WE LITERALLY JUST GOT ON THE FERRIS WHEEL STUPID and I dunno.
Bryce- You should ask for his name. Maybe you know him.
El- Yeah that's not gonna happen.
Nessa-IS HE CUTE!
El- I mean kinda.
Nessa- Oooooo
Josh- Ooooooooo
El- Oh shut up.
Bryce- Make a move.
El- That definitely not gonna happen! And you know why.
Bryce- El and random guy sitting in a tr-

I hung up before I he could finish the song. I started out the thing and looked at the fire works. It made me sad. This was something Quin and I always talked about doing together.

                              Quinton's POV

I was on the Ferris wheel and some random girl came on. She looked at me for a little bit. She was cute. She had black and white ombré hair and was short not like super short but perfectly short. She reminded me of El a lot. I didn't want to talk to her because that would be weird. She was staring off into space until her phone started ringing. She answered it with an annoyed face. She answered the phone with a snappy tone. The conversation when on for about 5 more minutes and she hung up. She rolled her eyes and stared out the window of the thing we were sitting in. She had a sad look on her face. I was thinking about saying something to her but decided against it.

                                      El's POV

I noticed that the boy I was with was staring at me. I looked away from the window and the boy quickly looked away. I saw him blush in embarrassment. I was about to look back out the window when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and saw it was Josh. I rolled my eyes and answered it.

El- Yes josh.
Bryce- Have you made a move yet?
El- BRYCE!!!!!!!
Josh- Bryce give me my phone back you said you were talking pictures not calling El!
El- BRYCE GIVE THE PHONE BACK TO JOSH I HUNG IP ON YOU FKR A REASON!
Nessa- Bryce No!!!

All of a sudden I look up and see Bryce dropping the phone I rushed to the side where there was an opening and grabbed the phone. I almost dropped it but I got a good hold on it and pulled it into the basket thing I was sitting in. I hung up the phone and sat back down. Nessa than called me.

Nessa- THAT WAS THE BEST CATCH I HAVE EVER SEEN!
El- Nessa calm down. Stop yelling.
Bryce- Bahahaha
Josh- Next time I'm going to throw you over board and see how you like it.
El-Goodbye.

I hung up and stared out the window. I smiled as I was looking out the window at the fireworks. In about 15 minutes the finale came on and the fireworks finished. I stared in awe. It was the best finale I have ever seen. Our thing got to the ground and the door opened the boy and I stood up and walked to the door. We both stopped before we ran into each other. I giggled and looked up.

Both- After you.
El- After you.
Boy- After you I insist.
El- Ok thank you (I said while giggling)
Bryce and Josh- EL!! 

I walked out and all of a sudden I was tackled by Bryce and Josh. I fell over and on top of josh. My glasses fell off as I started laughing. I pushed Bryce off of me and got up. I saw the boy just a little while away he had his glasses off but I could only see the back of his head.

El- Really!!! WHY WAS THERE A NEED TO ATTACK ME!
Bryce- Get the phone.
Josh- Got it.

My eyes grew wide and I backed up. The boys were following me so I turned around and bolted away. I was running and I passed the boy. I looked behind me a suddenly stopped in my tracks. I started at the boy and couldn't believe my eyes. I blinked a few time and he was still there. The boy was talking with some of his friends. I was frozen there and I couldn't move. I stood there looking like an idiot. He laughed as he looked up. His smile fades as we locked eyes.

                              Quinton's POV

I had just gotten of the Ferris wheel. I looked back to see the girl I rode with. Some guys that looked familiar ran towards her yelling El which I assumed is her name and tackled her to the ground. I'm pretty sure I was hearing things. My buddies came up to me and I told them what happened. They started walking with me and joking about things. They knew about El but they never understood why I have waited for so long. They always try to get me to go on dates with girls but I never show up to any of them. I was also moving in with the Sway Boys soon. They made a joke about some girl they saw and Laughed with them. They kept making jokes when I saw someone run past me. My friends got a notification on insta. They burst out laughing. They showed me and I started dying of laughter. I looked up and I saw her. My smile faded away and tears started burning my eyes. We locked eyes.

Quinton- El!
El- Quinton!

A/N

Bahahahahaha took me long enough. Well there is another cliff hangar for you. Thanks for almost 9k reads I appreciate it!

 Thanks for almost 9k reads I appreciate it!

Luv ya

Baiiiiii

-XxNotPeytonxX