Pool Day take 2

We pulled up to the hype house and got out of the car. I grabbed Xavier and my backpack. Quinton grabbed the snacks and floats. We walked in the house and went into the backyard where the pool is. Everybody came running up to me and hugged me. I laughed as they made jokes about the situation. I sat down next to all of the girls and we started to tan. We were talking about TikTok drama and having fun. I was relaxing when I felt someone pick me up.

El- Quinton if you drop me in that pool I'm breaking up with you.
Quinton- Ok noooo. I'll put you down.
El- That's what I thought.

He set me down and I was walking back towards my tanning chair when Tayler ran up to me and picked me up and threw me into the pool.

El- TAYLER TU MAUVAIS ENFANT! (French for Tayler you bad child)( Yes she can speak French she just doesn't do it often.)
Mads- Ooooo Tayler she yelled at you in French you made her mad.
El- Tais Toi Mads! (Shut up Mads)
Tayler- Aies pitié( have mercy)
El- Fine.
Tayler- Thank God!

We all looked to see everybody staring at us with their mouths open. They all looked shocked. I don't blame them I only speak French when I'm super angry at my siblings. Cause they are the only ones who can speak French.

El- What?
Avani- you can speak French!
Tony- I had no idea
Nick- I understood everything she said losers ha.
Quinton- I had no idea you spoke another language.
El- Yeah I do.
Ryland- How do you say Hi I'm Ryland and I'm hot.
El- Bonjour! Je suis Ryland et ton mignon.
Ryland- Uh I'll pass on French.

We all laughed as Ryland tried to say what I said. I got out of the pool and sat in Quinton's lap. We decided to take pics for insta.

XxNotElxX. (Pretend it's at a pool)

  (Pretend it's at a pool)

Your mad I'm back

Your mad I'm back. Big mad 🥵🤟
Tagged: swayla, hypehouse
Liked by:hypehouse, swayla, qgriggs, avani, 1M more
Comments
qgriggs- My mamas do be lookin hawt do 🥵🤭
↳XxNotElxX- All you bubs 🥵🥵🥵
avani-My Bebe!
↳XxNotElxX- Bebe!!!
Nessabarrett- My wifey🥺👉🏼👈🏼
↳XxNotElxX- WIFEY!!! I wuv u 🥺👉🏼👈🏼
Take here to load more comments

We all got up and went to the fire pit. I sat with Quinton and put a blanket over him and I. We talked for a while about how things are and about future plans. We were talking about maybe going on tour. I was excited! I have never been in tour. We talked for a while longer. I eventually fell asleep on Quinton. Nobody seemed to mind because they all kept talking and laughing. After a while I woke up and everybody was roasting marshmallows.

El- HEY!

Everybody jumped a little and I looked at all of them and started laughing. They all looked annoyed but I didn't care.

Addison- You scared me!
El- Sorry you guys were roasting marshmallows without me.
Quinton- Sorry mamas you fell asleep.
El- It's okie.

I grabbed a stick and and started roasting a marshmallow. I like mine burnt so I let it burn. Everybody was yelling at me not to eat it but I did. They all pretended to throw up and I just laughed. We continued to talk when I remember the water balloons we got. I went over to the bags and grabbed them. There were 200 for girls and 200 for boys. I filled them up and called everybody to the yard area. I explained to them that we were going to have a water balloon fight. I couldn't even explain the rules before the boys ran over and started throwing balloons at us.

T/G- Ahhhhhhhh
Quinton- Ambush!
El- I didn't even explain the rules!

I grabbed a few balloons and threw them at Tayler. One hit him in the face and popped. I started laughing. He threw some at me but I dodged them all. Quinton surprised my by grabbing me and holding me so Tayler could hit me. I squealed and tried to get out of his grasp but failed. When he finally put me down I ran insofar and came back with water guns. I tossed them to the girls and the boys looked terrified. We chased them and shot them until all of the balloons and water guns were either gone or empty. We finished the fight because the boys admitted defeat. We sat back down by the fire to dry off. I was so happy. I was with all of my friends and family. We all started to sing the friends theme song. I smiled and sang along with everybody. This was where I wanted to be for the rest of my life. I couldn't ask for anything better. I had all of my friends with me and my family. I had the worlds best boyfriend. We continued singing and I thanked God for the most life. Even though I was sick I wouldn't let that stop me.

Quinton- El I want to take you somewhere.
El- Ok. Guys we will be back.
Everybody- Ok!

I followed Quinton to the car and he drove us to the beach. I looked at him confused. I then saw a path of candles and rose pedals making a path. I got out and walked up the path while holding Quinton's hand. We got up there and I saw everybody there. I was confused. I said Hi to everybody then looked at Quinton. He knelt down on one knee and opened a tiny box revealing a ring.

Quinton-El Rose Holder. I have loved you since we were in kindergarten. I knew once I saw you we would be together forever. When you had to move I made a promise to you that I would find you again and when I did we would be together forever. Well it's been a year and a half since I saw you running down that staircase to me when I first moved into sway. It would make me the happiest man alive if you married me.
El- OMG QUINTON YES I WILL MARRY YOU!!!

I jumped into his arms and cried happy tears. He put the ring on my finger and I smiled at him. Everybody was there and came over and hugged me and Quinton. I was so happy I was going to marry the man I love. He kept his promise just like he said he would. " I promise I will find you again and when I do we will be together forever. It will all fall into place when I see you again" - Quinton.

Those words will never leave my head. Until the day I die this man will be mine. I was ok with that.

The End

A/N

So the book has come to an end..... uhm yeah. So I am writing other books called my enemy's friend and Bestfriend you should totally check them out. Also if you want a part 2 of this book let me know. Thank you so much for the love you have showed me on this book it means the world to me❤️

Luv ya

Baiiiiii

-XxNotPeytonxX