Disney!

Disney World!!! Nessa and I started squealing in the back seat. The driver laughed. He pulled up to the parking lot and handed us our hotel room keys and fast passes. We thanked him and grabbed our luggage. We walked up to the check in area in the Disney castle. She checked us in and told us what room to go to. We headed up to our room. Once we got there is said suit.

Nessa- OMG WE ARE STAYING IN A SUIT!
El- Hurry yo unlock the door I wanna go to the park!!!!
Nessa- Ok Ok!

She unlocked the door and our eyes went wide as we stepped into the room. It was everything I could have hoped for.

We walked over to the beds and set our stuff down

We walked over to the beds and set our stuff down. We grabbed our backpacks and fast passes and walked out of the room. We went into the shop first and got lanyards to put our fast passes and phones in. We left the shop and decided to start going on rides. We went on a roller coaster first. Nessa was scared so I practically had to drag her on the ride. After the roller coaster we decided to go on 2 more rides before going to eat. We decided to eat at Chef Mickeys. We ordered our food and than some of the characters came out. They came over to our table. We asked if they wanted to do a TikTok with us. They said yes. We did the bippity bopping boo one and posted it. We got some pictures and they went on to other people. We ate our food and than left. We went back to our hotel room and took turns showering. We put on wreck it Ralph. I eventually fell asleep. Then the same recurring dream came. Quinton was there and I was happy. I woke up bawling my eyes out. Nessa came over to me and hugged me. After a while a fell asleep in Nessa's arms. I woke up the next morning next to Nessa. I jumped up and got dressed. Nessa and I had matching outfits.

Nessa woke up about 5 minuets after I was done getting dressed

Nessa woke up about 5 minuets after I was done getting dressed. She got up and got dressed. We decided to take a picture before going to the theme park. We went to the shop because we forgot to buy ears the day before. We chose chip and dale ones to go with our outfit. We also saw a cute chip and dale backpack so we bought one for each of us. We went back to the hotel and put all the stuff from our old backpack into our new one and put our ears on.

 We went back to the hotel and put all the stuff from our old backpack into our new one and put our ears on

Once we put everything on we went back out to the theme park

Once we put everything on we went back out to the theme park. We decided to go to chip and dales place. Before got there we went on the Snow White ride. Nessa and I had a blast. We made our way over to chip and dales place. Once we got there the line to see them wasn't very long so we got in it. When it was our turn we went up their. Chip and Dale gasped at our outfit. We took a picture and did a TikTok. We said goodbye and left to go on their ride. We got in the fast pass line and waited while we waited we talked to each other.

Nessa- Our outfit is awesome!
El- I know! Everything is chip and dale!
Nessa- I love chip and dale! They are my favorite.
El- Same. I can't wait for this ride.
Nessa- What type of ride is it?
El- Just wait and see.
Nessa- Your just saying that because you don't want me to be scared.
El- Maybe....

We started laughing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar face. They were too far away for me to tell. It kind of looked like Quinton but I was probably just hallucinating. I snapped out of my trans and saw Nessa waving at someone. I looked over to who she was waving at and saw the boys. They ran over to us.

El- OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!
Nessa- Yeah!
Tayler- Well we missed you and decided to come to Disney with you.
Josh- This place is dope.
Bryce- Awwws Josh look your girlfriend is matching with your bestie.
N,J,E- Shut up Bryce!
Bryce- Ok ok.

We hugged everybody and they got in line with us. Nobody seemed to care. We got up to the ride and Nessa started freaking out because she saw it was a roller coaster.

El- Ness calm down we went in one yesterday. You will be fine.
Nessa- I hate roller coasters!
Josh- Ness babe I'll be with you.
Nessa- Ok.
El- Wow way to make me feel single guys. All of you guys have a boyfriend our girlfriend and I'm just the single Pringle.
Griffin- Sorry we are just a bunch of simps.
Kio- O-
El- Yes. Yes you are.

We got up to the front of the line and got on the roller coaster. I was next to Nessa and josh. I looked over at Nessa who had a calm look on her face. Then I looked at josh and he looked like he was about to pee his pants. I whispered into Nessa's ear and we started laughing.

Josh- Shut up. I'm not good with heights.
El- Your supposed to be protecting Nessa! Not the other way around!
Nessa- She speaks the truth.
Josh- Just hush.

I looked behind me and saw all of the boys look scared. I told Nessa and she looked as well. We burst out laughing while the worker finished checking seatbelts.

T/B- SHUT-

They didn't get to finish their sentence because we shot up in the air and the roller coaster started. The boys were screaming their lungs out and Nessa and I were laughing. It got to a high long where the drop was super steep.

Josh- OH GOD NO
Griffin- NO
Kio-PLEASE HAVE MERCY
Jaden- IM A ROCKSTAR I DONT WANNA DIE
Bryce- IM TO COOL TO DIE
Anthony- Y'all are childish.
Nessa- LETS GOOOO
El- HECK YEAH NESS!

All of a sudden we went dropping Nessa and I put our hand in the air and laughed and screamed as we went down. The roller coaster lasted for about 10 minutes and then it came to a stop. We all got out and the boys ran over to trash cans and threw up. Nessa and I gave each other grossed out looks before laughing. The boys heard us and gave us a death stare. Nessa and I looked at each other before bolting away. We heard the boys chasing after us. We got away. I was looking back and ran into someone. I got up said sorry without looking to see who it was and ran off with Nessa laughing at my clumsiness.