Wow!

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. I left out the back door. We started walking into the woods. I could tell he was confused.

Quinton- Ok I guess I messed up but I don't think you need to murder me!? That's a little Extreme

I started bursting out laughing. I kept laughing and couldn't stop. Quinton looked at me scared. I just looked at him and burst out laughing.

Quinton- What what's so funny!!!
El- Bubba I'm not going to kill you!!!
Quinton- THEN WHY ARE WE IN THE WOODS.
El- Well if we keep moving we will get there in a few minutes!
Quinton- Ok. But if you do end up killing me just know I will still live you.
El- Awww baby that's so cute.

I got up on my tippy toes and kissed him. I felt him snails against my lips. I pulled away. I grabbed his hand and we started walking again. Eventually we got to the area. I covered his eyes. We walked a little further and I uncovered his eyes. We were at my secret cabin.

Quinton- Wow!
El- What do you think?
Quinton- It's beautiful!!!!
El- I did it a couple summers ago. Nobody knows about it except for me. And now you.
Quinton- You did this all by yourself!
El- Yeah..
Quinton- Wow! I had no idea.

I took his hand and led him inside. It was dark so I hid and jumped behind him and yelled boo. He screamed and jumped. I laughed and turned the lights on. I looked over at him and his face was in awe. I giggled and went into the kitchen.

El- Wanna Bang?
Quinton- WHAT?!

I held up and bang energy drink and gave him a look.

Quinton- Oh.. Yeah sure.

I laughed and he started laughing too. I handed him a bang and grabbed one for myself. We talked about what happened earlier and I told him the whole story. I could tell he felt super bad so I got up and went over to him. I hugged him and sat on his lap.

El- It's not your fault ok? I love you so much.
Quinton- Ok. I love you more.
El- Want dinner?
Quinton- Sure I'm starving.

I pulled out ingredients to make pizza. I made the dough and messed around with Quinton. We laughed and joked around as we made the pizza. I honestly have never felt this good before. We put the pizza in the oven. Quinton put some music on and asked me to dance. At first I thought he was joking so I laughed. When I saw he was serious I said yes and we danced.

XxNotElxX (Pretend it's inside not out)

Dancin in the dark🌙With you between my arms❤️Liked by taylerholder,charlidamelio,swayla,1M moreCommentsTaylerholder- Way to make me feel single sis

Liked by taylerholder,charlidamelio,swayla,1M more
Comments
Taylerholder- Way to make me feel single sis..
  ↳XxNotElxX- Get yourself a girl then...
qgriggs- My bby❤️luv you for ♾
  ↳XxNotElxX-Forever and always baby♾❤️
User1-Omg couple goals
Hater1- Ewww she is ugly.
  ↳XxNotElxX- Your opinion you can keep it I'm undefeated I really don't need it 💅
    ↳Mads.yo-Get em sis!
                  Tap here to load more comments

I smiled and laughed at the comments. Quinton and I continued to dance for a while. We heard the oven go off so we stopped dancing and I went over to the oven. I bent down and grabbed the pizza. I put it on the counter and cut it. I put a slice in a plate and handed it to Quinton. We ate a couple slices and I got cream-sickles out. He gave me a surprised look.

El- What?
Quinton- I just fell in love with you all over again. I love cream sickles!
El- your acting like a child! My little child.
Quinton- Noooo. I don't wanna be your child! Then I can't be your boyfriend. 🥺
El- Ok. Ok. Your not my child.
Quinton- Yay!!!!
El- Hehe. Wanna watch a movie?
Quinton-Yesss
El- Ok!

We went up to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. We decided to do a Harry Potter marathon. I pressed play on the first movie and told Alexa to turn the lights off. It was completely dark except for the dim light of the T.V. I snuggled next to Quinton. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I looked up and kissed him. I pulled away and smiled.

El- Quinton Griggs. You have no idea how much I live you.
Quinton- El Holder. You have no idea how cringy that sounded. But I love you to the moon and back bby.

I laughed and he chuckled too. We turned our attention back to the T.V. For a while we joked and laughed at the quality of the movies. After a little I got super tired. I birdied my head into Quinton's chest and was drifting off to sleep. I closed my eyes to go to bed. I heard Quinton whisper something thinking I was asleep.

Quinton- El. One day I'm going to make you my wife and we will live our lives just the two of us maybe a kid. But mark my words I will make you my wife.

He kissed the top of my head. I turned so my back was facing him. I cried happy tears but made sure he didn't notice. I wiped my eyes and turned back so my face was facing his. He was asleep so kissed his forehead. I smiled and then fell asleep.

A/N ⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️

Ok I know it's getting slow but the main plot is going to be on the next chapter so please have patience. You have no idea what's coming. Also I'm going to be ending this book at 35 chapters. Just because I want to start a new book. I also don't want my ideas for the new book I'm going to write to go away. So stay tuned!!! Also stay safe and have a good summer.

Ok

Luv ya!

Baiiiiii

-XxNotPeytonxX