I love you.

Taylers POV

She put on the sweatshirt and was Ok. My sister would be completely broken if that hoodie ever got lost. It was Quintons that he gave her right before we left on the plane. She walked towards the door and I told her the new Sway me ever was here. She ignored me and walked out the door. Oh well. I guess we will have to wait for her to see him again.

                                       Els POV

El- Are we there yet?

This is a game I like to play with Nick he hates it. I know it makes him upset which is why I do it. I mean he is my best friend so. I hear him yelling at me to shut up and me and Ryland laugh our butts off. We get to Canes and go through the drive thru. We go to the next window and pay and grab our food. We decide to head to a picnic table it a park I love to go to so I can think. We sit down and talk.

Nick- So I heard there is a new Sway member.
El- Yeah I'm not sure who it is tho. I was supposed to meet him but you picked me up.
Ryland- Oops sorry.
El- Nah it's fine I was starving so I told them no.
Ryland- I'm going to use the bathroom real quick I'll be back.
El- Ok.

Ryland leaves for the bathroom that just leaves me alone with Nick. This is gong to be awkward. 

Nick- So hows life?
El- It's boring.
Nick- Lol ok.

We talk for a bit and Nick leans closer. I start to back away but before I can he kisses me. I immediately pull away.

El- I'm sorry it's just that-
Nick- No I'm sorry I should have asked.
El- It's ok.
Nick- Please don't let that ruin our friendship.
El- I won't I promise we are besties.
Nick- For the resties.

We both laugh and see Ryland come back. We decide to leave and they take me home. I wave bye to both of them and say thank you. The say no problem and leave. I get up to the front door and unlock it. The house is completely empty. I go up to my room and set my stuff down and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see a note.

Hey El,

Sorry we left we had to go on a business meeting. There is money so you can order post mates. Luv ya seen you in a few hours!

-Tayler

El- Wow how rude!
Kio- What's rude?

I scream and jump up a little. I didn't know Kio was here. Tayler didn't mention he was here either.

Kio- Sorry for scaring you.
El- It's fine I just thought I was alone.
Kio- Oh did they leave for the meeting?
El- Yeah. How come your not there?
Kio- I didn't want to go.
El- Oh Ok. Well I'm going up to my room.
Kio- Ok.

I walk up to my room and lay in my bed. I was scrolling through my phone when I saw an old picture of me and Quinton together.

I put my head down in my knees and cried

I put my head down in my knees and cried. I miss him so much it hurts. I'm starting to lose hope. It been three years and I haven't heard a word from him since we said goodbye. Did he forget about me? I cried some more until I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later and it was about 8:45. That's when the sadness hit me all over again and I cried some more. I heard the boys come in downstairs. I didn't even care at this point. I got up still crying and walked out of my room. I was about to walk down the stairs when I saw him.

El- QUINTON!!

I ran down the stairs. I didn't care if I ran into anybody. I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around him. I started sobbing into his shoulder as I held on. I didn't ever intend on letting go. I didn't care if the other boys heard. I whispered into his ear.

El- I love you
Quinton- I love you more.

                               Quinton's POV

We had just gotten out of that dreadful meeting and we're heading home. We got out and went inside the house. I heard a girl crying so I looked up. There she was. My babygirl was at the top of the stairs. She saw me and screamed my name. She came running down the stairs and jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around me. She started to sob into my shoulder. I hugged her tight and I wasn't letting her go ever again. She whispered in my ear that she loves me and said it back. This is the happiest I've ever felt before. Tayler told me she moved to Florida. I guess he lied to throw me off.

                                      Els POV

I was in his arms and I felt safe I eventually stopped crying and he put me down. I looked up at him and the next thing I know he smashed his lips against mine. For the first time in a while I was happy.

Tayler- Surprise!
The Boys- Uhm what just happened?
El- Me and Quinton are childhood soulmates.
The boys- Ohhhhhh Ok.
El- I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed.
Quinton- I'll go with you.
El- Ok come on!!

I grabbed his hand and we ran up stairs I was giggling and smiling the whole way to my room.

A/n
Hey guys! How's it going? Thank you so much for reading. I know it took a while to get to where she meets Quinton again but I appreciate you sticking around! If you were wondering I decided to change the point of view the story is in so. Anyways stay safe and keep social distancing!

Luv ya!

Baiiiiii

-XxNotPeytonxX