Make me.

Quinton's POV

I woke up with El in my arms. I haven't slept that good in months. She was still asleep and looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake her up so I laid there and played with her hair. It was very soft. She is so beautiful I love her so much. (Ew cringe 😬)

El's POV

I woke up in Quinton's arms. He had his eyes closed but he was playing with my hair so I knew he was awake. I snuggled my head into his chest and closed my eyes again. I felt him wrap his arms around me pulling me closer to him. He whispered I'm my ear that he loves me. I looked up and him and kissed him. I fell back asleep only to be woken up by being thrown over someone's shoulders. I could tell it was Tayler. Stupid Tayler.

El- TAYLER PUT ME THE HECK DOWN!
Tayler- Maybe you shouldn't sleep in so late and you could avoid this.
El- Maybe if you weren't so loud at night I could sleep earlier!
Tayler- Dont put this on me.

Tayler put me down and I saw Quinton and Josh on the couches watching outer banks. So I went over and laid down on Quinton's lap. I saw josh looking at us with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Quinton.

Quinton- Good morning Baby!
El- Morning bubs.
Josh- awwwww couple goals.
El- Shut up Josh. I'm sure you are the same with Nessa.
Josh- I'm not and Make me.

I got up and went into the kitchen. I could hear josh say that's what I thought as I walked out of the living room. He is going to regret ever saying make me. I grabbed a pie pan and filled it up with whipped cream. Jaden came in and gave me a confused look.

Jaden- You planning on eating a whipped cream pie? That sounds gross
El- No. Josh told me to make him shut up so this is what he gets.
Jaden- Ohhhh ok. Hold on I wanna film it for YouTube! I'm stealing content from you. Haha Sorry not Sorry.
El- Ok fine hurry up tho.
Jaden- K.

Jaden went up to his room. A few minutes later he was back down with the boys and his camera. They all went into the living room. I followed behind. I got ready while they distracted josh. He was going to be so mad at me for this but oh well. He said make me so this is what he gets. Hopefully I don't die. If I do all my money goes to Quinton.

Josh- Hey boys.
Kio-Sup
Jaden- say hi for the vlog!
Bryce- Also say I got pied.
Josh- I got pied? What?

I came up behind josh and smashed the pie pan onto his face. He looked so surprised. Quinton looked at me like I was crazy then shortly after started to laugh. All the boys started shouting and laughing.

Anthony- Ha get served Josh!
Bryce- Take the L josh.
El- Next time don't tell me to make you shut up cause I'll do worse.
T/B- Ohhhhhhhhhh.
Jaden- Well that's it for the vlog bye guys!
El- BYE!!!

I went over and sat by Quinton. I laid against him. He looked down to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Quinton- Well that was unexpected.
El- He got what was coming for him.
Josh- Dang it! You got it in my hair.
El- Oh boo hoo your hair will survive. Just go take a shower.
Josh- Ugh fine! But expect payback.

He walked off and went to take a shower. I realized I was still in my pjs. I got up from the couch and told Quinton I was going to take a shower. I went up to my room and went into my bathroom. I took my clothes off and got into the shower. After I was done I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I went into my room and Quinton was there I screamed and dropped my towel and quickly picked back up and wrapped it around me again.

Quinton- Oh sorry.
El- It's fine you just scared me. You didn't see anything did you?
Quinton- Maybe.
El- QUINTON!
Quinton- Whoops.
El- UGHHHHH STUPID BOYS
Quinton- Just so you know I liked what I saw.