Roses

A few days later we were all chilling at the hype house. We decided we were going to chill at the beach. I got dressed into a swimsuit I borrowed from Charli and we left for the beach. When we got there I was messing around with Tayler when Quinton came up behind me and threw me in the water.

El- QUINTON GRIGGS!!!!
Quinton- It wasn't me!!!!
El- DONT LIE TO ME I SAW YOU PICK ME UP!!
Quinton- Ok it was me I'm sorry.
El- Whatever just help me out.
Quinton- Ok.

He walked over to where I was in the water and stuck his hand out fo me to grab. I grabbed it and smirked at him. All of a sudden I yanked my arm towards me and he came falling in the water. I started laughing until I noticed he didn't come up. I started panicking and I yelled his name. I swam underwater and still couldn't see him. I started panicking until I came up for water and felt arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw Quinton. I hugged him and started crying into the crook of his neck.

El- Don't do that to me ever again I thought I lost you.
Quinton- I'm sorry bubs I didn't mean to make you cry.

He kissed me and carried me up to the sand where everybody else was. We decided to go back to the hype house. When we got there I walked into Charli's room and grabbed some of her clothes. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. Once I was done I got out and dried off. I put in the clothes I am borrowing from Charli and decided to do my hair. I grabbed a brush and parted my hair down the middle. I began brushing. Once I was done I started putting my hair into French braids. After I finished them I put the brush away and walked downstairs. I saw Quinton talking to the boys so I decided to let him be. I went over and sat next to Addison and we started talking. Addison and I were talking about the hype house getting a dog when suddenly the doorbell rang. Charli got up and answered the door. I was sitting by Addison and continued talking about them getting a dog when a girl with blonde silverish hair walked in. She was very pretty. I her saw look Quinton up and down and smirk. This made me get tense. Addison noticed and decided to say something.

Addison- Hi I'm Addison!
???- I'm Cynthia.
Addison- Nice to meet you Cynthia.
Cynthia- yeah.
El- Hi I'm El.

She just rolled her eyes and went over to where Quinton was. I rolled my eyes and watched her flirt with him. Than I noticed he started to flirt back. I kind of felt hurt but I knew Quinton wouldn't do anything. I saw Charli walking towards us.

Charli- Who even invited her!
Addison- She is so rude.
El- she is flirting with Q and he is flirting back.

They both looked over in his direction and their eyes grew wide. Cynthia was sitting on his lap! You have got to be kidding me. I got up and went to where Quinton was.

El- Hey baby......

He pushed Cynthia off his lap and ran over to me. When he got over to me he kissed me and hugged me. I was confused for a second when I realized that was saying something.

Quinton- Thank god you came out she was trying to kiss me.
El- Lets go inside.
Quinton- Ok baby.

He grabbed my hand and we walked inside leaving Cynthia sitting on the couch all alone. She gave me a death stare and I just rolled my eyes. When we got inside I sat down on the couch laying my head in Quinton's lap. Everybody decided they wanted to throw a party at the house so I went upstairs with the girls to start getting ready. A few hours later we got dressed and all ready. We walked downstairs to see the whole house filled with sweaty teenagers drinking and smoking. I walked down with Addison and decided to find Quinton. I walked near the kitchen and saw him talking to Bryce. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind.

Quinton- Hey baby.
El- Hiiii
Quinton- You look beautiful!
El- Thank you!
Bryce- Ok I'm going to find Addison.
El- GO GET YOUR GIRL BRYCE!!!!
Bryce- Shut up.

He walked away and Quinton said he wanted to go say hi to some friends. I could tell he was drunk but I didn't think anything of it. I went over to Charli and we started dancing. I had a drink but I didn't like it so I just got some water and drank that. Charli and I were talking about school when someone yelled 7 minutes in heaven. We all sat down and I was next to Quinton and Charli. Nessa than walked in and I jumped up and hugged her. When I got back I noticed that Cynthia had taken my spot so I just sat next to Nessa and Josh. We started playing and everything was going fine. Addison and Bryce went in and now they are dating. Some other random people went. It was Quinton's turn. He spun the bottle and it landed on me. We both smiled and got up. We walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

El- Hey Q.
Quinton. Yeah bubs.
El- Can we get a dog.
Quinton- YES!!!!
El- Yay!!!!!
Quinton- We should get two dogs.
El- What kind?
Quinton- We should get a German shepherd and a Rottweiler!!!
El- Ok.
Quinton- We will go look for them tomorrow ok?
El- Ok.

We laid down on the bed and I laid my head on Quinton's chest. He played with my hair for a little and eventually we fell asleep.

A/N

Hey guys! So I'm thinking about ending the book soon. I need some help coming up with ideas for the ending. I would love to hear some of your ideas so put your ideas in the comments and I will look at all of them. I hope you have a good weekend and Labor Day.

Luv ya

Baiiiiii

-XxNotPeytonxX