Home sweet home

I woke up the next morning to Quinton playing with my hair. I looked up at him and smiled. I was still super tired. I pecked him on the lips and closed my eyes. Before I knew it I was passed out again. I felt Quinton get up. I was still sleeping when I felt someone kiss me. I opened my eyes and saw Quinton smirking at me.

El- Ugh Q I'm still tired. It's 2:30 in the morning.
Quinton- Baby you have to get up we are going home today. Nessa already packed your stuff and brought you over some clothes. We have to meet up with the others and check out.
El- I don't wanna change.
Quinton- Ok fine.
El- I don't wanna move either.
Quinton- I'll just carry you.
El- Ok.

He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around him too. I laid my head in his shoulder and fell back asleep. I felt him grab his things and walk out the door.

Quinton's POV

I woke up super early and looked at El. She was sleeping so peacefully. I played with her hair for a little bit and felt her wake up. She smiled at me and pecked me on the lips. I was about to say something to her when she closed her eyes and fell back asleep. Nessa dropped off some of her clothes so she could change into them when she woke up. I got in the shower than got dressed and packed all of my stuff. I made sure I had everything packed. I looked over at El who was still sleeping. It was 2:30 in the morning I went over and kissed her. She opened her eyes and I smirked at her.

El- Ugh Q I'm still tired. It's 2:30 in the morning.
Quinton- Baby you have to get up we are going home today. Nessa already packed your stuff and brought you over some clothes. We have to meet up with the others and check out.
El- I don't wanna change.
Quinton- Ok fine.
El- I don't wanna move either.
Quinton- I'll just carry you.
El- Ok.

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my body. She laid her head in my shoulder and immediately fell back asleep. I grabbed my stuff and her bag that had her charger phone and AirPods in it. I walked out the door and down the hallway. She buried her head into my neck as I walked into the elevator. I pressed the first floor button and the elevator took us down. I walked out and went to the front desk. I had prepaid so all I had to do was give them my name and room number and give them the key. The front desk lady said thank you and I walked out of the hotel. I saw Nessa and Josh waiting at the front of the hotel. Josh grabbed my bags for me and Nessa grabbed Els bag.

Josh- Your such a simp.
Nessa- josh hush your gonna wake her.
Quinton- Ur a simp too bud.

I wrapped my arms around El to keep her from falling. We walked to the front of Disney where the others were waiting. Nessa ran ahead to tell them to be quiet. Josh and I continued walking. The others saw us and quickly quieted down. They all said Hi to me and I said hi back. El moved around a little but stayed asleep. Tayler had the biggest smile on his face. I rolled my eyes as some of the boys made jokes about me being a simp. All of a sudden El started talking in a tried voice.

El- Bryce doesn't get to leave. He owes me a funnel cake.

She fell back asleep on me and I turned to Bryce. He gave me a "Do I have to look" I I nodded my head yes. We stood there as Bryce ran off. He came back 20 minutes later with a funnel cake. H e carried it as we walked to the cars we were taking. I got to the car Josh, Nessa, El and I were sharing. Josh unlocked the doors and Nessa opened the back door for me. I gently set El down in the back seat and got it. I held her in my arms again as she still slept. We drove to the Airport. When we got there we saw Payton waiting there. I shook El awake and it was only 3:30. I could tell she was still tired. She sleepily got out of the car and walked over to me. I wrapped her hand in mine and we walked over to Payton. He laughs as he saw El. She hugged him and they said their goodbyes. Tayler and all the other guys got out of the car. El walked over to Tayler and hugged him. He said good morning to them and walked back over to me. We were walking into the Airport. The lady took our luggage and El put her backpack on. We continued walking. I turned around and El wasn't there. I looked around and got worried.