Back home

Quinton's POV
Its been about two months that El has been in a coma. They let us take her home since Griffin was a nurse they told him what to do if anything happens. I was starting to loose hope. What if she doesn't wake up. I was getting upset and mad. I was in El's room and so was Jaden.

Jaden- What if she doesn't wake up?

I slammed my hand down on her desk and yelled.

Quinton- STOP SAYING THAT SHE WONT WAKE UP JUST SHUT UP.
Jaden- Chill dude I was just being realistic!
Quinton- WELL NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION OK!
El- BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP I HAVE A HEADACHE!

El's POV
My head was hurting and I was hearing people yell. It was hit ting my head so I opened my eyes and yelled at them to shut up. I was very confused as to why they were yelling but I didn't care. I was hungry so I got up and grabbed a blanket wrapped around me. I saw Quinton and Jaden looking like they saw a ghost. What is their problem! Did I do something. Do I look bad. Am I a ghost. Did I die. I ignored them and walked downstairs into the kitchen. All of the boys, Mads and Nessa. Looked at me like I was a ghost. What is up with everybody today! I grabbed a couple of pills because my head hurt super bad. I probably got super drunk last night. Sounds like me. I mean I'm not the most responsible person in the worlds. I know it's bad to drink a lot but it was just this once. I don't remember anything. I guess I drank a ton. I grabbed an apple and a bang energy and looked at everybody staring at me.

El- Why are all of you staring at me!
T/B- EL!!!

They all ran towards me and hugged me! I was super confused. Why were they all hugging em they just saw me yesterday. Man I must be super out of it today. Wait not me them. What is gong on. All I did was get drunk. I think.....

El- Uh why are you hugging me.
Quinton- You don't remember anything?
El- No. All I remember was falling asleep in the gym yesterday. I thought I just got super drunk and passed out.
Quinton- El you have been in a coma for 2 months.
El- WHAT?! A COMA FOR 2 MONTHS!!!! THERE IS NO WAY THAT HAPPENED!!!
Tayler- Yeah.
El- Oh well ok than I guess I didn't get super drunk. And you aren't delusional.
Mads- We are so glad your ok!!

When I was having that feeling something bad was going to happen. I didn't know it was going to be that bad. I just thought maybe something small was going to happen. I was so confused why don't I remember being in a coma? Maybe my memory is just bad. That tends to happen.

El- Whatever. That's weird.

I heard a pop nose and all of a sudden everything came back. Me passing out before getting to Quinton. Hearing the sirens. Seeing them cry. Hearing them but not being able to speak or move to let them know I was ok.

El- I remember now. It was so lonely. I tried to tell you guys I was ok but I couldn't speak.
Nessa- we are just glad your ok.
El- Can we go to the hype house? I miss them. I also wanna go swim in their pool.
Griffin- What wrong with our pool?
El- it has manikin body parts all over inside it!
Bryce- She has a point.
Josh- Ok lets go then.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my backpack and Xavier. I grabbed a swimsuit and threw it on. I walked downstairs and waited for everybody to come down. I saw Quinton sitting at the bar. I went over to him and hugged him. He smiled and kissed me.

Quinton- I missed you.
El- I missed you more!
Quinton- Not possible.
El- Wanna take insta picks while we wait for them.
Quinton- Sure!

XxNotElxX

Hahaha Simp 😂🥵♾❤️Liked by: swayla,hypehouse,qgriggs,avani,1M others Tagged: qgriggsCommentsAvani- OMG MY BEBE IS AWAKE!  ↳XxNotElxX- yessir!nickaustin- GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW  ↳XxNotElxX- Sir yes Sir!  💥🔫user1- Yay she's awake!!!!qgriggs- Imma...

Hahaha Simp 😂🥵♾❤️
Liked by: swayla,hypehouse,qgriggs,avani,1M others
Tagged: qgriggs
Comments
Avani- OMG MY BEBE IS AWAKE!
↳XxNotElxX- yessir!
nickaustin- GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW
↳XxNotElxX- Sir yes Sir! 💥🔫
user1- Yay she's awake!!!!
qgriggs- Imma simp for you🥺👉🏼👈🏼 And you only. It's me and you forever♾❤️
↳XxNotElxX- You and me forever bubs♾❤️
User2- Couple goalz
Tap here to load more comments

I finished replying to comments I looked up and saw everybody was downstairs. I looked at Quinton who was looking down at me. I smiled and pecked him on the lips. We were all eventually ready to go. I grabbed Xaviers leash and walked out the door. Quinton and I were riding in my car. Josh and Nessa in his. Mads and Jaden in his. Griffin and Bryce in his. Anthony and Kio in his. We all got in the cars and drove to the store to pick some stuff up for the pool day. I was getting major de ja vu. The last time I went over there for a pool party I found out my best friend hired someone to kidnap me. We all walked inside and went separate routs. Quinton and I got food and pool floats. I also got some stuff for Charli's dog and Xavier. We went to the front and checked out. Quinton and I waited for the rest of the group to finish. We all walked back to the cars together and drove off to the hype house. After about 15 minutes we pulled up. Here we go hopefully nothing bad happens again.

A/N

So there will only be one more chapter in this book. Let me know if I should make a sequel to it or not. Also thank you so much for 2k reads it means a lot to me!

Luv ya

Baiiiiii

-XxNotPeytonxX