bit of background info

AIGHT YOU KNOW THE DRILL!

wassaaaaaap yes im doing this shit again dammit.

yall voted for a la squadra fic in the last one (which im not leaving), and yall chose to have the girl with bad bitch syndrome.

yall chose the bad bitch

im so proud o3u

though i am a little dissapointed i didnt get to do the casino one, like bro they can adjust the probability of someone winning a fight, surviving, them winning the lottery, all the good shit.

ill just make it a fic for later TWT

no without furtherado

lets talk about your stand

STAND USER : Y/N

STAND NAME: [GOLDEN RULE]

STAND ABILITIES:

chained mace: the stand can give its user a lengthy chain, which has a spiked mace ball at either end. this can be used by the stand as well if the user decides so, but it usually ends up messy if that choice is made.

walls of metal: you can turn anything you touch into a 100% pure mineral/metal of any kind (alluminum, GOLD preferably, iron, any metal) as long as the user has come into contact with this metal/mineral before. however, to use this there is a cost. the user has to tell its stand a secret in exchange for this power at full control. it isnt required or apart of the stands ability to share a secret in return for 'walls of metal', no one knows why the stand requests such a thing. some speculate its because it wants to be close with its user, others think it can be used as future black mail so the stand can control its user in due time. the true reason is still unknown.

STAND APPEARANCE: [GOLDEN RULE]s appearance is a pure white but old skeleton, draped and covered with golden cloths around its body like an ancient god. its neck and torso are decorated with glistening necklaces that are adorned with jewels of every kind, mostly rubies since those are its favorite. [GOLDEN RULE] wears a heavy, pure gold crown atop its head,  also glistening with rubies and other gems and jewels. its spikes leading upwards have small, detailed skulls on them. if the user were to wear its crown, it would shift into a fitting tiara/crown that would match with the metal the user is in control of. if youlook closely on the insideof the skul, you can see that at the bottom there are tons of gold coins, expensive jewelry, rings, and earrings. all made of gold and metal.

ARE YOU READY??

AYE AYE TRASH AUTHOR!

I CANT HEAR YOUUUUU!

AYE AYE TRASH AUTHOR!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH-

ok, second fic, lets go. i can do this. yeehaw.

make sure to check out 'ill be fine' since that will be more frequently updated than this one u3u sorry not sorry.

im loyal asf so imma stick through till the end.

as always, go drink some water, take a nice walk, dont forget you are pretty/handsome/attractive asf and your worth so much uwu.

love yall and enjoy this disastrous trip of a fic. the first chapter will either be posted todayor tmrw.

~trash author