URGENT**PLEASE READ FOR YOUR SAFETY**

i would like to thank @mxrshmellow_cloud  for notifying me of this, as i had recent issues connected to this situation.

there has been a data breach on wattpad, basically meaning that some people are losing or being blocked access to their account and their personal information is being sold or leaked to malicious users. these users can get into your account if youre not careful and share horrible things by editing your works.

*dont panic! you can prevent this by changing your password and making sure your computer forgets your old one! also- make sure your computer is protected with antivirus and such.*

over 271 MILLION users were affected! i am, at the moment, feeling like i am being affected as well. my chapters arent saving when i need them too, and sometimes, the site will just crash and 1- not let me in my books, 2. tell me that the site has reached its max capacity, and 3. go from saying 'saving...' to 'were having trouble saving your story, weve been aware of the situation and are on the way to fix it.'

it has, as i know, been a little over a week since the breach. i wouldnt have been made aware of this if it werent for one of my readers, who im thankful tagged me in an informational page.

i want everyone to know, if someone accesses my account and posts malicious/sensitive/explicit content, i apologize profusely and will take it down the moment i will be able to. do not interact with any out of the ordinary content/users and report my account if this happens, but make sure you specify that it has been hacked, or my account will be shut down completely and i will no longer be able to write.

to any author or reader reading this, i do NOT care if it ruins your theme/aesthetic, or your flow of chapters, or whatever shit. peoples private information is at stake, and your private information is at stake. if you have users that read your work, even if its just one person, i expect you to at the very least notify them of this situation. 

luckily, all the sensitive i have put on my account is false, this includes my age, name, date of birth, location, etc... it is never a good idea to put accurate, personal or sensitive information on a site or app, unless it is government or state approved. either way, this does not mean that my account will not be attacked, and this doesnt mean that any of yours wont be hacked either.

\CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD, CHANGE THE PASSWORDS OF OLD ACCOUNTS YOUVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT/ 

STAY. SAFE.