12- w-women?!

thank you @Moonyt255 for this suggestion! enjoy the chapter!

cheeze it: hey (y/n)?

fucker supreme: what did you do formaggio

FISH: formaggio didnt do anything, a stand user did

fucker supreme: where are you guys, im on my way.

rice rice baby: no you dont understand what happened.

fucker supreme: well what is it? spit it out risotto.

ham man: they turned us all to women

fucker supreme: fucking what?

the whole gang, aside from you, had went out on a mission earlier and were successful in completing it. however, on their way back they had apparently said something along the lines of 'being a woman would be so easy' and of course somebody had heard them. the person became upset and decided to put them to the test, making them change into women for a month. so thats where they are now, hiding in the nearest women's bathroom as they asked for your help.

fucker supreme: ok- uh- what do you need me to do?

horny melon: we need you to get us girl stuff, you know what im talking about

fucker supreme: oooohhhh thats why you guys are hiding- OML RISOTTO 

rice rice baby: what

fucker supreme: you.. your outfit....

rice rice baby: oh yeah, i found a way to cover up *barely*

fucker supreme: ok, melone what are their cup sizes? I feel like you'd know

FISH: what are those?

horny melon: from the looks of it... im a b, risotto and prosciutto are c, pesci is an a, illuso is a b, formaggio is an a, and ghiaccio is a d.

fucker supreme: holy shit ghia

angry elsa: wtf do those even mean?

fucker supreme: you'll find out, melone do you know the sizes for ' the down under'

angry elsa: why the hell are you talking about australia-

horny melon: *insert underwear sizes, ghiaccios being slightly bigger than the rest*

fucker supreme: is ghiaccio busty?

horny melon: oh yeah defenitely

angry elsa: wtf are you talking about

horny melon: believe it or not, so is prosciutto and risotto.

fucker supreme: im going to stop you right there. ill be there in maybe 30 minutes, do NOT leave where you are ok?

pigtails: yeah ok sure.

you went out to the nearest store and grabbed the proper underwear for your now all female team. luckly, that store you found was a victorias secret, and right next to it was one you normally shopped at for your regular clothes, [GOLDEN RULE] was ecstatic about picking out clothes for your team. you picked up one set of clothes for everyone as well as two sets of underwear for each female. you figured since they would be women for a month, you would go ahead and grab pads for them. you had everything and made your purchases and went to the location you team was at, only to be in utter shock.