24- moving day

with doppios help, you all were able to find a house that would fit everyone relatively easy. the team, still unhappy with the fact that you were attacked, took no time in packing up the house to secure both your and everyone elses' safety. doppio and cioccolatas little sister came over too, doppio mostly came to ask questions and help you pack up your house while rose played with Amelia.

for the most part, everything went smoothly (apart from the fact that melone and ghiaccio were at each others throats for more than half the time).  while you packed up the remaining bits of your room, doppio was looking through available houses on an ipad. a few caught your eye, but they wouldnt be able to house you nine if you were to live in it..... well, that was unless you all would be willing to share rooms.

but even then, who would share with who? there was an even amount of you all, if you exclude amelia. your mind twisted and stretched to think of ways to make it all work as you folded up clothes with [GOLDEN RULE]. doppio tapped your shoulder, making you turn around to face him. "what about this one?"

he pushed the ipad in your direction to take, allowing you to observe the new house he found. it was a nice, large, two story manor with a basement. it was white with blue accent colors, totally a house you wouldn't expect to be full of assassins and killers. "this one's good, dont you think?"

doppio looked at you and nodded. "yeah! plus, this one isnt too far from where i stay, so i can come visit you anytime!"

you grinned widely, "that'd be great! we'll take this one then!"

"ok, let me just tell the seller that you'll buy this house. once im done, ill help you finish up packing!"

"you got it doppi~ thank you!"

"anything for you, (y/n)!" he smiled, going back to sit on your bed and message the seller.

you turned back to your closet and took a (f/c) button down off its hanger, folding it and handing it to [GOLDEN RULE], who would then put it in a box and  await for the next one. the moment you let go of the shirt, you remembered a rather interesting promise. "hey doppio... you remember that dress you got me for that one mission? the one i wore the night you had me join this squad?"

doppio looked up from the ipad, then at you. he bit his lip in thought, scrunching his face slightly as he dug deep through his memory. you thought it was adorable whenever doppio concentrated on remembering something, because he would always make this adorable pouting face whenever he did. his eyes widened and he snapped his fingers, "oh yeah! that tight, (f/c) dress i bought you, right? the one you got pissed at me for buying?"

"yeah, where'd you get it at? i want to go buy a new one."

"oh," he grumbled, holding back a smile by fake frowning. "sorry sugar, but ill be buying that for you. i already promised to buy you another."

you snickered, "what's with the new nickname?"

ignoring your question, doppio continued. "well, even if i did let you buy it, i would just give you the amount it cost is cash, that way it would essentially be me buying it."

"i wouldnt let you."

"you wouldnt be able to stop me." doppio grinned, setting down the ipad onto the blankets.

"is that so~?" you giggled, stalking towards him.

"yeah, it is!" he yelled playfully.

grinning mischievously, you hopped onto the bed and lunged forward above him, beginning to tickle doppios sides to no end. he let out small chuckles and curled into a ball, closing his eyes and trying to swat away your hands, only encouraging you more. you dug your fingers into his side and grazed them around his stomach, only making him laugh harder and smile wider.