13- spooky scary [GOLDEN RULE]

(To one of my most treasured readers @amarylii , PLEASE FORGIVE ME IM SO SORRY I FORGOT YOU REQUESTED THIS PLEASE FORGIVE ME IM SORRY- also do y'all like what I did with the title? Spooky scary skeletons? Spooky scary golden rule? Lmao ok I'll see myself out... as a big apology, here's an extra long chapter uwu)

"I think she could be Lydia from beetlejuice."

"Nah, a sexy nurse would be better."

"Shut the fuck up melone, you're just horny."

"Fuck you Ghiaccio."

You were given a mission recently by Diavolo, who surprisingly revealed him self a while back to you. This mission you were assigned to just so happened to be a party....And sis, this wasn't just any party... this bitch (your target) is holding a Halloween party. So, naturally, the time for choosing a costume to wear had arrived. (Leave in the comments what you would wear!)

It was in the footnotes of the mission details that Diavolo included the fact your team had to go with you. And some dumb bitch, (Formaggio), suggested a matching costume. This caused a fucking uproar in the house you lived in.

"Can I just wear a costume that doesn't match anyone?" You pleaded, pouting a bit as [GOLDEN RULE] patted your back. Everyone snapped their heads towards you and yelled: "NO!"

As if a lightbulb flicked on in [GOLDEN RULE]s head, the skeletal stand snapped its fingers a few times, gaining the attention of everyone in the room. "What's up Goldie?" You asked, looking up at the FUCKING SEVEN FOOT THREE SKELETON!

"wh..whole.. team..... mmm.. match.."

"That's an alright idea... How are we supposed to get our whole team to match?" Ghiaccio asked, folding his arms.

"..c.... cops........ rob.. bers...." [GOLDEN RULE] whispered, barely audible for the rest of the team to hear.

"Hm, well I don't think it's a bad idea. I guess we'll do that then.."  risotto muttered to himself.

It took a while but everyone was able to find an inmate costume and tailor it to their sizes, except for prosciutto, illuso, and melone who were cops. The mission took place in an hour down the street, giving you more than enough time to do your makeup and hair. Due to you bribing him with rubies (again), [GOLDEN RULE] helped out the three 'cops' with their looks as well. Your stand may or may not have jabbed melone in the throat with his fingers after he made a suggestive comment. And that comment may or may not have had something to do with handcuffs...

With thirty minutes to spare, you decided to be extra and throw a few chains on yourself as well as a some on the other 'robbers' to add some pizazz. Your chain was attached around your neck and wrists, while everyone else just kept them on their hands alone. "Who's ready to party!" You yelled, throwing your hands up in the air and causing the fake chains to rattle.

"This is a mission, not a party (l/n). You can drink when the party is done." Both you and illuso froze up at risottos last comment.

"I don't think she should be drinking, risotto..." the brunette replied with a shaky voice. He was the only person that knew of how you were when you drank, or at least had a brief description of it. There was a 75% chance you would get depressed/suicidal, and a 25% chance you were obnoxiously flirty. Despite the chances, you never took the risk.

"And why is that-"

"Personal reasons. But if I must do it to convince the target, then I will. But I'm going to have to ask illuso to be there for me to pull me out if I drink too much..." you interrupted, taking a quick glance at your pigtailed friend.