10- picnic!

thank you @Dat1Boii for this amazing idea!! here is the melone and ghiaccio fluff you had requested uwu.

your fingers mashed the buttons on the controller in repetitive patterns as your eyes were reflecting the light from the screen, you had been playing video games for four hours straight now. (terence d'arby would be proud)

you had made it to the boss level and you were this fucking close to beating it. it looked similar to your stand, but it had a purple cloak and a hood instead of a crown and golden drapes. your fingers cramped from how long you had been playing. 

you heard the door open but you didnt acknowledge it Or the person entering. "hello, my favorite person on the team~!" melone said smoothly, you ignored him, continuing to play your game. he huffed and looked over your shoulder at the screen. you growled, you had just lost a life. you leaned forward, closer to the screen as melone just sighed.  he got up from where he was leaning over and walked to the stairs.

"ghiaccio! shes ignoring me again!" melone yelled up the staircase while you continued playing your game. you heard a loud yell over the sound effects of your video game come from somewhere upstairs. "jesus christ just leave her alone! whatever you did you're lucky she's ignoring you instead of breaking your bones!"

"shes literally just playing video games!" melone whined, still talking to ghiaccio.

"whatever, shes not obligated to entertain you.  leave her alone melone."

melone huffed and walked back to the couch where you played your game aggressively, your lips curled into a snarl as you took another harsh hit which lowered your health. 

melone had an idea.
he happily skipped and leaned down next you your head over the couch. "melone i swear to god if you fake moan in my ear again im going to throat punch you so hard you wont be able to speak for a week." you growled, practically breaking the controller at this point.
he frowned, he no longer had an idea.

Melone threw himself over the back of the couch, he landed on a cushion and watched you play, you were really good. he sat criss cross and swayed side to side on the couch impatiently. why wouldnt you spare any attention for him?

 he turned to you and rested his head on your shoulder, looking into your concentrated (e/c) eyes as you continued playing, ignoring him still.

he made puppy eyes in attempt to make you pay attention to him, it however, did not work. he grunted in frustration, you were flat out ignoring his existence. melone slowly raised his hand and pointed out his index finger in your direction, he started to poke and squish your cheek.

he giggled quietly at the softness. you paid no mind to him as you were sure if you gave into giving him attention, he would win. you ignored him completely as you continued to rage at your game. you were losing a bit but were still able to give considerable damage to the enemy.

melone stopped poking your cheek and huffed. this man needed attention and he needed it now.  he bent down and wriggled himself so he was laying down in your lap, his back on your thighs as his head hanging backwards with his hand on his forehead dramatically, his eyes closed.

he sighed. you ignored him. he sighed louder. you still ignored. he took a deep breath in and sighed loudly and dramatically. you had finally lost your game and werent able to defeat the boss. you turned to the melone that was sprawled out on your lap, "what the FUCK do you want melone!" you yelled.

he opened one of his eyes to look at you and say, "give me attention." with a smile. your eye twitched, he just wanted fucking attention this whole damn time. "are you for fucking real?" you asked with a growl.